Resistance Crait Macrobinoculars / Neuro-Saav ND.621 Rangefinder (TLJ VD)

My first attempt at the viewing hood as seen in Andor

IMG_1883.JPG

My go at the Macrobinoculars as seen so far in Andor. From the most recent episode I discovered that it does not have the riveted plate on the bottom. Built around a Bell & Howell Sportster IV with my own set of 3D printed parts.

View attachment 1626152View attachment 1626154View attachment 1626153View attachment 1626154View attachment 1626155View attachment 1626156View attachment 1626157View attachment 1626151View attachment 1626150View attachment 1626148
Any chance of you offering printed parts for sale?

I hadn't thought of this but I could. The rear viewer hood needs quite a bit of shaping to get the fit perfect on the body of the camera, so it would be a bit of work. Do you have a Sportster IV to use as a base ?
Yes, I already Have a sportster to use. I am sure others would be interested as well.

Ok great, I've had a look into this. You would get the items in the photo (you should already have a genuine trapezoid and the Andor version does not have the bottom plate. These will all be resin printed, cleaned up and primed with yellow filler primer. You will also get a print of an image for the viewer in case you want it. This would cost you $50 plus $9 shipping from the UK. Would you like to proceed ?

macroparts.jpg

viewer image.png

Ok great, I've had a look into this. You would get the items in the photo (you should already have a genuine trapezoid and the Andor version does not have the bottom plate. These will all be resin printed, cleaned up and primed with yellow filler primer. You will also get a print of an image for the viewer in case you want it. This would cost you $50 plus $9 shipping from the UK. Would you like to proceed ?

View attachment 1627614
View attachment 1627615
Yes, I am interested in a set.

Hi there, I have just picked up a Sportster for this build. Very interested in purchasing your kit also. Uk based. Thanks. Phil
Thanks, I have a set nearly ready to go. I attach a picture of the full set. The smaller items are cast in resin, the larger ones resin prints. The price would be £50 with free postage. Cheers, Richard

Attachments

• K1RD6854.jpeg
    K1RD6854.jpeg
    883.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Great,
Haven't bought anything on RPF before so not sure of the protocols. Do you just send me your paypal and I send payment and address details?
The parts look great by the way,
Thanks
Phil

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back