Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

UPDATE:

I'll have a the Crosses finished for those of you on the Waiting List in about 2 weeks, plus a few extra for those who are interested in getting one! :cool:thumbsup

Here's mine, you can scratch me out of the latest interest list. Not the brightest photo, but the shadows kind of bring out the shapes nicely. The small chain is still not in place - will get to that soon. The body of the cross is blue of course, it just looks darker in here.

unnamed-1.jpg

Goes without saying, but this is among the most beautiful and well crafted props I own. I definitely recommend it in case anyone is feeling on the fence about it. If you're a die-hard Indiana Jones fan, you won't be disappointed.

Just what my Last Crusade shelf was missing. Pictures really don't do this piece justice. It belongs in everyone's museum! Thanks and keep up the good work Relicmaker.

Attachments

• DSC_0229.JPG
    DSC_0229.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0227.JPG
    DSC_0227.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
Any ETA update on this? Thanks.

I'm working on remaking the whole Cross!

I was able to get hi-res photos of the original prop when the Indiana Jones Exhibition came through Texas. So, there are a lot of details that need to be remade.

This includes the *****, and the floral designs at each end of the Cross. My current Cross looks good compared to the original, but not 100%.

So, this is going back to the workbench, and I'll introduce a whole new 100% accurate Cross soon with a lot more details! :cool:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back