Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

It belongs in my chapel! Oh wait. I'm not Catholic. We don't do crucifixes.... :D I put it on the wall instead in the back of my home theater (better lighting than in my other IJ display on a bookshelf):

BackCornerCross S.jpg
ShelfOverviewShotGlass S.jpg

Last edited:
So I love it. It is awesome! However, I need to find a way to show it off like a wooden ornate box with red material. Not happy with the presentation at the moment.... it deserves so much more. A very rich and EXPERTLY crafted relic.

CYVxhhB.jpg

Excellent job on the new cross RelicMaker. I can honestly say that I am a lot happier with this new one. The resin on this cross looks much better than it did on my cross from the last run (see my old post #133). Definitely one of my favorite pieces. It is proudly displayed. Many thanks.

DSC_0348.JPG
DSC_0349.JPG

Hello RelicMaker,
Excuse my lack of knowledge in the prop world, but can you explain the use of the fine gold chain? I'm not sure what it is for.
Fantastic prop by the way, such a beautiful looking cross and chain.
Thanks,

Hello RelicMaker,
Excuse my lack of knowledge in the prop world, but can you explain the use of the fine gold chain? I'm not sure what it is for.
Fantastic prop by the way, such a beautiful looking cross and chain.
Thanks,

It is to stitch together the Rolo Chain on the Cross, to make it one large chain.

chain.jpg

CrossChain1.jpg

CrossChain2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back