Prop showoff thread...

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Plane Crazy, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Plane Crazy

Plane Crazy Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

As I am just getting started with my collection of Star Trek props, I thought I might share some of my "other" props that I have acquired...

(Thankfully my Wife has no problem with me displaying these. In fact, she actually encourages me. :love: )

Over my computer desk...

[​IMG]

Functioning lightsabers with removable blades and sound...

[​IMG]

Yoda Revenge of the Sith (Master Replicas), Obi-Wan Revenge of the Sith (MR), Obi-Wan Attack of the Clones (MR), Luke A New Hope (Scratchbuilt), Luke The Empire Strikes Back (Scratchbuilt), Luke Return of the Jedi (MR reworked into a V2).

[​IMG]

Mace Windu Revenge of the Sith (MR), Anakin Attack of the Clones (MR EL reworked for LED), Anakin Revenge of the Sith (MR), Vader A New Hope (MR), Vader The Empire Strikes Back (MR), Vader Return of the Jedi (Scratchbuilt).

On the other wall...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like... :)

Adam C. and ONEYE like this.
  2. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

Very nice ,you can ship those to my house for sake keeping ,so they will be safe......lol.....Impressive Collection......

3. SweeneyTodd

SweeneyTodd New Member

Wow that is quite an impressive collection! It's all very nicely displayed too

4. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I'm not into any of that, but the display is really nice and very neat, clean, and uncluttered. Bravo!

REP and thread rated 5 stars!

5. Adam C.

Adam C. Well-Known Member

Beautiful collection man! Also, I really like what you did with your Pirates of the Carribean props. Very cool! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

6. MoviefanAZ

MoviefanAZ Member

Very nice collection. Man, I hardly have anything. I better start spending some money. In fact looking at these collections A LOT of money.:lol

7. captain avenger

captain avenger Active Member

I love the way you displayed everything, especially the pirates key and dubloon... filled with geeky rage

8. Plane Crazy

Plane Crazy Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the kind comments! :$

Thinking about trying my hand at a POTC Dead Man's Chest... :confused

9. swfangirl

swfangirl New Member

very nice, I wish I had an area to display items, and items like that to display :)

10. Chrisisall

Chrisisall Sr Member

So many lightsabers... :eek