Prop showoff thread...

Plane Crazy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As I am just getting started with my collection of Star Trek props, I thought I might share some of my "other" props that I have acquired...

(Thankfully my Wife has no problem with me displaying these. In fact, she actually encourages me. :love: )

Over my computer desk...

DSCF0263.jpg

Functioning lightsabers with removable blades and sound...

DSCF0264.jpg

Yoda Revenge of the Sith (Master Replicas), Obi-Wan Revenge of the Sith (MR), Obi-Wan Attack of the Clones (MR), Luke A New Hope (Scratchbuilt), Luke The Empire Strikes Back (Scratchbuilt), Luke Return of the Jedi (MR reworked into a V2).

DSCF0266.jpg

Mace Windu Revenge of the Sith (MR), Anakin Attack of the Clones (MR EL reworked for LED), Anakin Revenge of the Sith (MR), Vader A New Hope (MR), Vader The Empire Strikes Back (MR), Vader Return of the Jedi (Scratchbuilt).

On the other wall...

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

Hope you like... :)

I'm not into any of that, but the display is really nice and very neat, clean, and uncluttered. Bravo!

REP and thread rated 5 stars!

Beautiful collection man! Also, I really like what you did with your Pirates of the Carribean props. Very cool! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Very nice collection. Man, I hardly have anything. I better start spending some money. In fact looking at these collections A LOT of money.:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back