Project Stargate SG1:10

TheAntReplicas

Jr Member
Hello,
I'm working on a 1:10 scale model of the Stargate (SG-1).
The aim is to get as close as possible to the original with as much animation as possible.
It's a relatively complex project that will require a lot of different skills.
It's a project that's been maturing for a few years and is now well under way.
1f642.png

I'll be posting some "Work in progress" on a regular basis.

SG-PHOTO-001.jpg

Last edited:
Chevron 1 engag... not far off! First mechanical test for the main chevron. The idea is there, but it's not perfect yet.

HOLY COW YOU SOLVED THE LOCK MECHANISM! I was working with pullies and what not... And frankly. I knew it was going to be a pain in the arse... But YOU GOT IT?!

Ive not touched my build for a couple of years... Things have kinda put it to the wayside while i delt with a lot of crap... But DAMN this is making me want to get back to it!

HOLY COW YOU SOLVED THE LOCK MECHANISM! I was working with pullies and what not... And frankly. I knew it was going to be a pain in the arse... But YOU GOT IT?!

Ive not touched my build for a couple of years... Things have kinda put it to the wayside while i delt with a lot of crap... But DAMN this is making me want to get back to it!

I thought about it and tried a lot of things (months of thinking) before coming up with this idea. I'm pretty happy with the result, knowing that the mechanism should last over time. It's all very motivating for the future :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back