predator + t rex

b0nd

hi all, sorry if this has been posted before but i rarely check this part of the forum.
was just browsing on facebook and my mate sent me this via PM so thought id share it with you guys, even though im not really a kit fan, this looks awesome.

Pred + T rex

8923-550x-PredatorDinoHeader.jpg

cheers :)

8923-550x-PredatorDinoHeader.jpg

Can someone provide me some information about this diorama :

1. Where to buy the kit ?
2. Or does it be a scratchbuild ?
3. Scale of it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I must say that this model kit is something I might have to get involved in getting in the future only because I love Dinosaurs and Predator. The fact that you can have both in a model is definitely soemthing that has sparked my interest indeed. It makes sense too being since the Predators have hunted here on earth before.

I found the answers alone

Sizes W 16" H 14 "
For order send a mail to : clutch2827@hotmail.com very friendly and fast answer, order made and it be shipping this week. There are 2 weapons at choice for the Predator.
Price USD 225,-- (shipping cost for Europe USD 75,--, where I am)

id love to have this kit, it shows the predators badass courage in hunting something five times it's size, and he looks like he doesn't have a care in the world, except for killing that big ************ or course.

Just received my kit from jerry (only three days over sea) and the ony word i can say it just WOWWWW

The cast quality is simply the best I've ever seen. Nearly no trimming to perform.
The details level is so high !

Will post pics because this kit is simply amazing

Thx jerry

Just received my kit from jerry (only three days over sea) and the ony word i can say it just WOWWWW

The cast quality is simply the best I've ever seen. Nearly no trimming to perform.
The details level is so high !

Will post pics because this kit is simply amazing

Thx jerry

I got one from the seller and he is very Honest and very Fast on the delivery
Att Jose Cordero: Papopredator

I was just checking out this kit on another site! It is completely awesome. Their are a lot of pictures on the site I found it on as well.

The Big Hunt

This model is well worth owning, it captures the intensity of this hunt quite well. While not a Xenomorph queen this one is likely an amusing challenge to any Predator.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back