Predator Gauntets / Suit Build Instructions

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Back in the day when I was getting my suit and assembling it, I got the template of instructions from TMI. It shows how you can customize the suit to meet your own needs and how there are different ways of putting stuff together. This shows just how much work goes into a Pred suit and its really just basic info...tip of the iceberg...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Gauntlets:

P1_Gaunts.jpg

P1_Gaunts2.jpg

Don't know who did the blade designs, but here they are:

Blades_01.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

P1_Gaunts.jpg

P1_Gaunts2.jpg

Blades_01.jpg

Some extra ways to make the torso fit
*Press fasteners (sport+camping) which are hammered in a 2 leather strips which you glue and/or sew into the back. Give enough air and is easy to fastnen you need only one person to fast them.

Preparing the torso
* a mix of 2 inch elastic + velcro and a very thin bikeshirt (the black ones which are used by pro tour the France athletes. They are thin and they give loads of fresh air). Just glue and sew the elastic for the grip and use the velcro to thigten up further.

Gauntlets
If you have the soft ones use some soft foam to make them fit snugly and comfy. Use the foam which has diamonds pattern on the inside. It will give a lot of fresh air.
If you have the sturdy strong gauntlets. Search for a place where you can saw the gauntlets in half. You have un upper and lower part then. Use a piano hinge (you can surely buy them in some shops). Use the grey velcro (which is the strongest) or a good lock to close the 2 parts and use also the same soft foam to make the gauntlets more snugly & comfy.
The reason for the foam is that the gauntlets won't rotate you understand what I mean. Because you want te blades on your arm not under your arm.

:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back