Predator costume with active head tracking by the plasma gun

arkhipenko

Just wanted to share with like-minded (or rather like-obsessed) people my latest creation: a Predator costume with active head movement tracking by the shoulder-mounted "plasma" gun. The costume also has 2 sound systems for separate beast and equipment sounds. Check it out! I can provide limited advise if you decide to incorporate some ideas into your costumes or build the costume.

Interactive Predator Costume With Head Tracking Plasma Gun

I am not sure what is next. The animatronics and sound took the longest to develop, especially the 3d math for head tracking. The costume itself is not as sophisticated as the ones created by people here. Maybe it will stay grey as in Berserker predator, but I might need to paint the mask such that the colors match better.
That is when one needs a workshop. Impossible to do this in the apartment...
:(

Just wanted to share with like-minded (or rather like-obsessed) people my latest creation: a Predator costume with active head movement tracking by the shoulder-mounted "plasma" gun. The costume also has 2 sound systems for separate beast and equipment sounds. Check it out! I can provide limited advise if you decide to incorporate some ideas into your costumes or build the costume.

Interactive Predator Costume With Head Tracking Plasma Gun
Thank you for the tutorial!!!
I'm hoping to incorporate a missile turret that pops up from the shoulder in my iron man suit build. My hope is to incorporate head motion tracking just like this.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back