Done / Completed Please Delete

Re: Captain America (Age of Ultron) Complete Uniforms

189552.jpg

I am very interested in acquiring 3 things: jacket, pants, and helmet. I see you included a photo of a Cap helmet, but I didn't see it listed on you price list. Am I overlooking it? Thank you for any information. You suit looks awesome!

Do you have any pics of someone wearing the suit, rather than just the mannequin?

Here are some pics of a couple people wearing my first version. I will say that I have improved a lot of the materials on the uniforms since then and I should have some pics of those before the end of October.

IMG_2405.JPGIMG_2427.JPGIMG_2428.JPGIMG_2429.JPGIMG_2431.JPGIMG_2433.JPG IMG_20150421_214145.jpgIMG_20150421_215627.jpgIMG_20150421_215339.jpgIMG_20150421_214629.jpgIMG_20150421_215705.jpg

The latest suits are going to be made of Cordura. The Navy Cordura I am using is not as dark as the fabric I used on the version 1 suit, so it's closer to the movie version. I am also using new urethane stars, cold cast buckles, and high-impact rubber pieces.

I am in the process of having the exact fabric made for my suits and I am planning to implement that into all my new suits. The new suits will be made with nylon spandex screen printed with the pattern from AOU.

Untitled.jpg

Love the idea of the new material. Is this something that will be used for my order or something to be used at a later date?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back