Interest Pirates of the Carribean: New run of Aztec Gold Coins (24k gold plated metal coins)

Why not? I'll start:

One day, I pirate came into my pub with a wooden leg, hook instead of a hand and an eye-patch.

We got talking, so I asked:
- How did you get het wooden leg?
- Well, one day I fell of my ship, and a crocodile got my leg...

- And the hook?
- Yeah, lost that one in a sword-fight with an other pirate.

- Can I also ask how you lost your eye?
- Yeah, that's a bit of a silly story: a seagull crapped in it!
- A seagull crapped in it? You don't loose an eye because a seagull craps in it, right?
- It was my first day with the hook, mate!

P.S. Goldplater received the coins. ;-)

INT list is full, but I added you to the back-up list. If people drop out on the INT list, people on the back-up list move up and might be able to get a spot.

Just got a message from my goldplater. It will take about 6 weeks before I will get these back. He is very busy and has a lot of work on his plate, it seems. Longer than I expected, but at least I have an estimate now. (y)

Last edited:
I just got a mail from the goldplater. He still needs a few weeks to get these finished. So not a lot of news, but just wanted to let everybody know here that this run is still in progress!

In the meanwhile: if people changed their mind (after all it has been a while since you all signed up for the run) and want to get out of the run, please let me know, so I can offer your spot to one of the people on the back-up list!

To the people on the back-up list: in many cases people drop off once the time has come to pay (I did not ask a deposit or anything like that, so people can easily drop out if they want, which I guess will happen for a few of them.)

OK, another update. I hope this is the last one I post here, before I can send pictures of the coins themselves. Had a call with my goldplater, and he has some serious health issues. However, the coins are ready! He just has to ship them, but will not be able to do the coming two weeks. But after that he'll ship them.

I'm on holidays myself the first week of august, so I can start shipping these out after that. Once the coins are at my place, I'll start collecting payments.

ColdVizjerei, can you send over your shipping address by PM already? Since you delivered the base coins, we agreed that you would get 2 goldplated coins for free, so for you, I only need the shipping address and 2 coins will come your way as soon as I get them in.

For all the others: I'll send a PM with payment instructions once the coins are in. First to the people on the INT list, if there are coins left after that, I'll contact the people on the back-up list in turn.

Last edited:
OK, another update. I hope this is the last one I post here, before I can send pictures of the coins themselves. Had a call with my goldplater, and he has some serious health issues. However, the coins are ready! He just has to ship them, but will not be able to do the coming two weeks. But after that he'll ship them.

I'm on holidays myself the first week of august, so I can start shipping these out after that. Once the coins are at my place, I'll start collecting payments.

ColdVizjerei, can you send over your shipping address by PM already? Since you delivered the base coins, we agreed that you would get 2 foldplated coins for free, so for you, I only need the shipping address and 2 coins will come your way as soon as I get them in.

For all the others: I'll send a PM with payment instructions once the coins are in. First to the people on the INT list, if there are coins left after that, I'll contact the people on the back-up list in turn.
awesome. although not great new about your plater's health :(
I'm ready for payment when you are :)
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back