Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

Will the extras be available as well. Looking to get the necklace part. Thank you
If you told me you just wanted on the list, then all I reserved you for is the Headpiece...

You have to post that you want the Necklace Chain or Staff Attachments or the Whole Set...

I did have a few extra Staff Attachments made and will have some supplies to make the Necklace, but not many...

So, anyone wanting the Necklace Chain or Staff Attachments or the Whole Set, let me know exactly what you want.

If you told me you just wanted on the list, then all I reserved you for is the Headpiece...

You have to post that you want the Necklace Chain or Staff Attachments or the Whole Set...

I did have a few extra Staff Attachments made and will have some supplies to make the Necklace, but not many...

So, anyone wanting the Necklace Chain or Staff Attachments or the Whole Set, let me know exactly what you want.
Sorry I looked back and I wasn’t specific. I am interested in the full set if that’s still possible. If not I understand.

Any updates on the latest run? Plating finished and on the way to the US maybe...? :D
I have them in, and trying to fit them in between projects at the moment. I'm still trying to finish the last of the National Treasure Pipe run, and slowly working them in. I'm cleaning the Headpieces up today and hope to install the crystals over the next few days.
So, I should hopefully have these available within the next week or so...

Very nice, indeed.

IMG_0709.JPG

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

The item that the candle is in is an upright 'Goat Skull' where it is resting on the back of the skull and the snout is up. If you notice where the Headpiece is, it is resting between the horns, and the eye of the skull is glowing.
Also, it may be another type of skull, maybe a sheep or something else....

View attachment 772129

I know this is a VERY old thread. But this picture and description is exactly what I was looking for. I'm attempting to make this cradle prop for Marion's Staff of Ra Headpiece necklace. A tip from another thread led me here. Thanks for image and explanation!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back