Phoenix Props / SP Sabers PPv3 Kylo Ren Lightsaber Hilt

SP Sabers

Untitled-2.png

Production of the first 100 units is 75% complete with a 2nd 100 units to follow, the prototype will be in hand on the 25th June and from there preorders will open, due to the accelerated schedule and the fact most of the machine work is finished, Those who pay in full upfront will receive their hilt priority from wave 1.

ill upload a heap of photos of the parts tonight!

Pricing for the run is as follows:

Limited Edition - $499.99 USD
  • CNC allumium and stainless steel construction.
  • Accurate red and blue wires.
  • Super detailed metal upper and lower engines
  • A solid core for strength and duel worthiness.
  • Unique 6 bolt construction ensures sturdiness and 0 chance of rattling or flex in the body.
  • 304 stainless steel 2 piece side blades (manually clockable to hide the retention screws)
  • Over 35mm main blade socket depth.
  • Machined wire channel for easy and intelligent installation.
  • Compatibility with any chassis that suited the "PP The Light" with only minor modifications needed.
  • Compatible with JJ Industries Belt clip out of the box.

Special Edition - $TBC

Special Edition Lightsaber with a 2 tone Gold and Chrome, electroplated Finish.
The Special editions will have a longer lead time as they will be finished locally to ensure high plating.

Master Edition - $1200 USD

1 x PPv3 Lightsaber Hilt
- Weathering included.

• A3 Limited edition blueprint poster.
  • Letter from the creators.
  • Certificate of authenticity.
  • Limited edition 1:1 Sith Wayfinder.
  • Master edition lightsaber stand.
  • Laser engraved Master edition Plaque.
  • RF ID tagged for registration.
  • Laser Engraved Wooden chest for shipping and storage

Plus calculated shipping cost at time of payment.
All payments will be handled through the webstore and there is a variety of payment methods available.

There will also be options for weathering and electronics chassis on the website, and 3d Printed unstable blade covers.

Any questions or anything else you would like to see please ask below, message myself or Derrek here or via out Facebook pages!!
SP Sabers, Props and Collectables - Shaun
Phoenix Props - Derrek

May I ask what’s the main differences between this one and the recent run by Kr Sabers? in terms of accuracy to the actual prop? Thanks

May I ask what’s the main differences between this one and the recent run by Kr Sabers? in terms of accuracy to the actual prop? Thanks
Both are based off the propshop replica. The different being this is made entirely from metal and is much more durable, the kr is excellent I terms or raw accuracy but the way it assembles and the plastic engines means its more suited as a shelf piece.

I have made every effort to add all the tiny details but in cnc machines allumium rather then plastic

Wow, that master edition sounds amazing. I’ll have to take a look at my finances for that one but definitely intriguing

Very interested. Are there images of the contents in the Master edition?

There will also be options for weathering and electronics chassis on the website, and 3d Printed unstable blade covers.

What website is this? The Phoenix Props site? It looks like it's having security issues.

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.21.23 AM.png

Very interested. Are there images of the contents in the Master edition?

What website is this? The Phoenix Props site? It looks like it's having security issues.

View attachment 1465791
There will be a complete master edition ready for when the run goes live with photos.

www.spsabers.com
In the preorders :)

When exactly will the run go live for pre order? Date and time. Will the people who order the 1200$ master edition be able to make specific paint requests? Such as: I would like mine to be painted to match as best possible this photo from the reference library, with painted crack in the quillon, real heat staining, and everything?

Attachments

• Polish_20210610_034146499.png
    Polish_20210610_034146499.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 192
When exactly will the run go live for pre order? Date and time. Will the people who order the 1200$ master edition be able to make specific paint requests? Such as: I would like mine to be painted to match as best possible this photo from the reference library, with painted crack in the quillon, real heat staining, and everything?
Yes yes and yes, the reference library phot however doesn't have real heat stain, no kylo prio does, but the craxk can be added over the rear heat stain for sure !

Yes yes and yes, the reference library phot however doesn't have real heat stain, no kylo prio does, but the craxk can be added over the rear heat stain for sure !
Ok thanks appreciate that. Last question, when do the pre orders/orders open up? Date and time if you could. I Wanna be ready.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back