Pepakura replica helmet models

i thought of a couple of cool helmets that maybe one day (after your other projects) you could do.
Item image
Gladiator Maximus helmet
Star Wars EpIII Beehive helmet

Thanks for all of the pep files.
The "beehive" helmet is on my to do list. I have no plans for the gladiator helmet. I may do it after I get more requests done.

Portal gun
Portal_gun.jpg

Level of difficulty:
LOD3.gif
There are some small cuts and folds.
Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/OdSHLDjv/portalgun.html

It's not super accurate, but details can be put into it easier than if I made it high poly.

I'm adding a Level of difficulty graphic to all future models to make it easier for people to decide what models match their own abilities.

That sucks harsh...

I already posted on the Pep forum how much it blows that people ruin good things for their own needs, especially when you were doing this all for free.

Dang, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to your Rocketeer files and Thomas Bangalter helmet.

Some people always have to spoil it for everyone. It's always been the way and will always be the way. It's just how it is, unfortunately. For every 200 honest people there's always 1 jerk that will exploit it.

Thanks anyway Dung0beetle, for sharing the files you already shared and for as long as you did. It was appreciated, a lot.

I think I'm done. I kept front and back identical, but all the parts are modular blocks, so if I or someone else makes a different part for the other side, it can just be swapped.
Download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/bxls5ygk/IMsuitcase.html
suitcase4.jpg

Unfolder needed on this one.
I didn't model everything like the vents on the center section, the odd hinge things on the sides, etc. I didn't know what to do with the top and bottom frames, so I just duplicated the sides and stretched them. I will probably get back to it later and make it more accurate, but I wanted to get it off of my to do list.

it says :
The file link that you requested is not valid

My blog link is in my sig. My stuff will be there. Future models will be available by email or pm only. Shoot me a pm if you want a model listed here. I'm not trying to keep my stuff to myself, I just don't want people to profit from my work. I'll be locking my files from now on. Thank you all for the support. I'll just have to make different sizes available for my upcoming helmets.

If someone posts a Pepakura of the Left 4 Dead med kit... All I can say is that would be helpful for those who are looking to make one.

I just finsihed my second helmet ... DB war machine and it turned out pretty good I must say. The first one I tried was an older Ironman helmet which sadly wasn't that good. Thanks so much DB for sharing in the first place I for one really appreciate it ... and so does my 5 yr old son. I think I'm going to attempt the rest of the armor. I'm not sure how current the models I have are so I'll shoot you a pm later. Also does a G1 Optimus Prime Helmet file exist? I've always wanted to make one and with Pepakura I think I can tackle it.

Thanks Again DB!

Disgusting to hear people claiming your work as their own ,cant say i blame you for removing the links here , guess this was gonna happen eventually with pep as with the usual recasting of costumes and props that goes on , thanks for all you have shared up till now and look forward to checking out your blog.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back