Pepakura replica helmet models

DB, big fan of your work man, sorry to hear that people are claiming your stuff man. the only reason I like the unlocked files is because most are scaled for A4 paper and I use letter sized paper. is there a workaround for that on the locked ones? I have a great idea for a wolverine claw that looks like it is coming out of the back of the hand (using a little sculpting and latex) as well as some well hidden velcro.

My blog link is in my sig. My stuff will be there. Future models will be available by email or pm only. Shoot me a pm if you want a model listed here. I'm not trying to keep my stuff to myself, I just don't want people to profit from my work. I'll be locking my files from now on. Thank you all for the support. I'll just have to make different sizes available for my upcoming helmets.

I can't find you blog to on the internet, where is it?

does anyone know how to scale the chest and codpiece? I have tried measuring is with my complete hight and I have tried to scale it from my shoulders to the end of my chest still no luck? please help (if any one has a great pdo for RC helmet that would be great to :))

I am not sure if I am in the right place, but I have a friend that is looking for a pepakura file for Ian McKellan's Magneto's Helmet from the original X-Man Trilogy. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

-Chris

Hey all... if this is a repeat of someone before i apologize... im looking for PEP files for paper or foam or BOTH for 2 separate helmets....

1- the Star Wars X-wing Pilot Helmet

2- the Robotech Veritech Pilots Helmet

thank you for your time...

Hey all... if this is a repeat of someone before i apologize... im looking for PEP files for paper or foam or BOTH for 2 separate helmets....

A Macross Valkyrie pilot's helmet you should be able to make without Pep by simply modifying an existing helmet. One of those Chinese fighter pilot style motorcycle helmets would make for a good base, from the you'd just need to add the visor/brim and the past running around the lower half of the helmet, neither of which are so complicated that you couldn't do it by hand with some foam or even the Pep method with cardstock.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I made my Valkyrie helmet from a motorcycle helmet. I bought an extra visor to cut up for the shields and had a few resin pieces cast for accent pieces. Here's a post about the whole costume that includes the helmet: http://smpdesigns.com/smp/how-it-was-made-macross-flightsuit/

Cheers!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back