Pepakura replica helmet models

Hey dungbeetle. Awesome work. I actually recently pepped your Iron Man helmet. You've made some great files. That Green Goblin is superb.

time to start looking for a printer

Seriously, I got a printer specifically just to start doing Pepakura and I'm having a blast with it so far.

Last edited:
All my stuff is free now, so send me a pm if you can't find a download link. I will try to track down all the links and post them here when I have more time.

Any "Army of TWO" stuff?
Not yet, I've never heard of it until just now when I googled it. Do you want the masks? They look like the same mask but skull teeth carved into one. I hate to put previous requests aside to work on something new, but these look pretty easy to model. I'm off to find ref. pics.

Not yet, I've never heard of it until just now when I googled it. Do you want the masks? They look like the same mask but skull teeth carved into one. I hate to put previous requests aside to work on something new, but these look pretty easy to model. I'm off to find ref. pics.
Yes, I was looking for the mask with the teeth carving. Don't put yourself out for it though; I'm looking at it for Halloween. There's plenty of time.

Thank you though.

Yes, I was looking for the mask with the teeth carving. Don't put yourself out for it though; I'm looking at it for Halloween. There's plenty of time.

Thank you though.
That would be a tedious build for pepakura(tons of tiny pieces), but you can carve the details into bondo when you smooth it.

Just finished modeling and unfolding the mask. I put the scale at 28cm tall so adjustments may be needed. The download link is in the first post of this thread.

That would be a tedious build for pepakura(tons of tiny pieces), but you can carve the details into bondo when you smooth it.

Just finished modeling and unfolding the mask. I put the scale at 28cm tall so adjustments may be needed. The download link is in the first post of this thread.
Oh, SWEET! Thanks! Yeah, I figured the scratches and teeth wouldn't be that hard to carve in. It's just been tough to find the actual mask. There's stuff on ebay, but it's geared for paintball and the shape isn't accurate.

Added the Back to the Future Mattel hoverboard to the list. Biff's board coming soon, and maybe the others too.
mattelhoverboard2.jpg

mattelhoverboard.jpg

hoverboard!

"Hey McFly, you bojo, those boards don't work on water!"

"Unless you got POWA...HAAHAAHA" :)

Last edited:
could anybody please tell me how add colour to the sections before I print them out?

You can only directly do that in Pep Designer if the model is editable.

Otherwise you should import the PDF into a graphics program of your choice
If that does not work in the graphics program you have, convert the PDFs into JPEGS (via e.g. printing them with a virtual pdf printer) and then you can edit them as if they were images (because they now are images ;) ).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back