Pepakura replica helmet models

Dung0beetle

People have been claiming my work as their own and editing my models without crediting me. I am no longer releasing my models. All links have been disabled.

Last edited:
Nice stuff DB. I need to find time to play with some pep again. Did a few pieces a year ago and if nothing else, it was fun to put together. And anyone can do it, which is the best part. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), not everyone can do the modeling.

I foresee a big future in Pep modeling.

Here's my new Iron Man helmet. It is based on images of the pre-production sculpt.
Send me a PM for more info.
devA.jpg

I had Pepakura down loaded then my computer video card went bad and when I got everything running again I lost a whole bunch of those things but wanted to give it a try now I'm not sure about loading all of that stuff again because I'm afraid my computer might crash again.

do you know, is it possible to convert pep templates into EPS or AI (adobe illustrator) format somehow?

Pepakura Designer does export EPS files, but it exports as one large image file instead of the broken down smaller page sizes. Which just means that you'd have to split up the larger image file into the printable pages.

Pepakura Designer does export EPS files, but it exports as one large image file instead of the broken down smaller page sizes. Which just means that you'd have to split up the larger image file into the printable pages.

Cool

I haven't used pepekura much, I had a friend who introduced me to it a while ago. I need to find where to download it again.

is Pepakura Designer what the pepakura program is offically called, or is it a seperate program?

Here's my new Iron Man helmet. It is based on pics of the pre-production sculpt, so it is a lot more accurate than my other one and smoother as well.
Snap-1.jpg

Snap.jpg

Snap4.jpg

Please excuse the low quality pics.
The pics of the finished helmet are of the test build. MrOreo123 unfolded the final one which is much smoother than what I did.

I'm also working on the Zero helmet from Code Geass
zero-pep.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for the links. Now I just have to figure out how to open pdo files.

I would suggest reading the 1st post and just download pepakura designer or pepakura viewer direct from their website.

Very nice work dung! Btw - you can also change the scale of the model on the free-to-download pepakura viewer, you just can't save your work!

- S

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back