Pepakura replica helmet models

Click to download.

dibujo3r.png

They are locked so you can't edit them with pep designer, so you have to use pep viewer.
I didn't make these.
Hmmm...I tried to extract them, but I kept getting this message:
1 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet Foker.pdo" header is corrupt
2 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet Max.pdo" header is corrupt
3 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet rick.pdo" header is corrupt
4 Helmets Pack.rar: Unknown method in Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet rick.pdo
5 Helmets Pack.rar: No files to extract

could anybody please tell me how add colour to the sections before I print them out?
The texture is on the model before importing it in pepakura designer. You can change or remove the texture, but you can't change the texture coordinates (where the texture seams are). If the model has no texture to begin with, you can't add a texture in pepakura. You can use something like PrimoPDF to print to a pdf file that can be edited.

"Hmmm...I tried to extract them, but I kept getting this message:
1 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet Foker.pdo" header is corrupt
2 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet Max.pdo" header is corrupt
3 Helmets Pack.rar: The file "Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet rick.pdo" header is corrupt
4 Helmets Pack.rar: Unknown method in Helmets Pack\Macross movie helmet rick.pdo
5 Helmets Pack.rar: No files to extract "

It works fine for me, are you using winrar or something compatible to extract the compressed files?

Hi Dungbeetle, i am a noobie here, and i apologise if this sounds stupid to pros like you. on the subject of pep helmets - i used your IM file and have pepped 4 IM helmets with different scale. 3 of them can fit my head. question is - how do we know which is the perfect fit? is there a rule of thumb?

I haven't seen any accurate Kroenen masks, but there's a good one here: http://www.4shared.com/file/143589438/497646e1/Kroenen_pdos.html
It has already been posted here http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=72849

The eyes look too far apart, but that's an easy fix.

Hi Dungbeetle, i am a noobie here, and i apologise if this sounds stupid to pros like you. on the subject of pep helmets - i used your IM file and have pepped 4 IM helmets with different scale. 3 of them can fit my head. question is - how do we know which is the perfect fit? is there a rule of thumb?
If you look at pics of Stark in the suit without the helmet, his head looks tiny, but if he were to put the helmet on without the armor, he would look like a bobblehead. My best advice is to make the chest and shoulders fit then see if the proportion is similar with the helmet. This applies to most pep armor as well.

I'm no pro, lol. I rely on other people to help scale my models.

Edit:
Pitbull board almost finished.
griffboard.jpg

Those hoover boards are really cool... Guess i will try and atempt to make one of these.

And i agree there sould be a pepakura section, but before making that i still belive some guidelines for the comunity should be written down to protect pepakura makers as sculptors.

hi dungbeetle, thanks for the advice! really appreciate it! keep rocking us with your files!

If you look at pics of Stark in the suit without the helmet, his head looks tiny, but if he were to put the helmet on without the armor, he would look like a bobblehead. My best advice is to make the chest and shoulders fit then see if the proportion is similar with the helmet. This applies to most pep armor as well.

I'm no pro, lol. I rely on other people to help scale my models.

Edit:
Pitbull board almost finished.
griffboard.jpg

If you had the time I would love to see someone pep out the doctors space helmet.

Agreed for sure. I've wanted this helmet since The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit/42 episodes. Then when they brought it back for The Waters Of Mars I wanted it even more. It'd be a great little piece to own. It's one of David Tennants more memorable items of clothing as The Doctor to me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back