Opal Necklace and Trelawney’s handbag from Harry Potter

Sorry to hear that you had surgery but I am hoping that it went well and that you will recover. The bag is looking amazing. What brand of thread are you using if you don't mind letting us know.
3 yarn.jpg

I believe I got the "I LOVE THIS YARN" skeins from Hobby Lobby (I'm avoiding them at the moment). One is "burnt pumpkin" and the other is "medium blue". The pale yellow and the multicolored fuzzy stuff shown plus the black I got from my mom (RIP). One other color not shown is a raspberry sort of color and I don't recall where in the world that came from.:unsure:

ATL

View attachment 1333565

I believe I got the "I LOVE THIS YARN" skeins from Hobby Lobby (I'm avoiding them at the moment). One is "burnt pumpkin" and the other is "medium blue". The pale yellow and the multicolored fuzzy stuff shown plus the black I got from my mom (RIP). One other color not shown is a raspberry sort of color and I don't recall where in the world that came from.:unsure:

ATL
Thank you so much for the information.

Hi! Do you know where can I find a box like the one you showed? or any keywords? I am not finding anything decent..
I couldn't find a decent box either, so I made my own out some craft plywood, and foam, covered the insides with velvet, the outside with some imitation leather and finished with two tiny hinges and a hasp. Sorry I wasn't more help.

I couldn't find a decent box either, so I made my own out some craft plywood, and foam, covered the insides with velvet, the outside with some imitation leather and finished with two tiny hinges and a hasp. Sorry I wasn't more help.
Thank you! at least I will try to build one and see if I am lucky to get myself something decent.
If you are able to share some measurements I will be really happy :) thank you!

ATL Kenobi I am (FINALLY) currently making (well, trying to) my very own case for my necklace. Do you have some measurements? I am pretty excited about this proyect as I was able to find the necklace! thanks

ATL Kenobi I am (FINALLY) currently making (well, trying to) my very own case for my necklace. Do you have some measurements? I am pretty excited about this proyect as I was able to find the necklace! thanks

So my necklace is not easily measured, but the best I can tell, the one I made, is 8 inches wide, about 15 1/2 inches tall and only about 5/8 inch deep.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back