OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet!‏

Re: OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

not too happy either with their response time.

My girlfriend sent over 2 tickets 1 on the 24th of last month and another a couple days ago.

Her helmet shows that it was delivered but she did not receive it, they should really prioritize their emails based on severity.

I haven't worked in customer support for a while now but isnt the longer you wait to file a trace or try to reach out to the carrier for help the less likely you will get or less likely they will find it due to how long you took to contact them?

Its really cool that they shipped out the helmets early but kinda stupid to ship out a star wars item right before taking off for the holidays. Now people with defects or loss packages have to wait all this time to get any help. If it meant a faster response we would have been fine waiting until the original release date to receive it.

Re: OOOOO Anovos announces another Pre-Order ---- The First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

LaCrimeguy, Your RMA was sent this morning.
R.P., Your's will be generated in the next few days (thanks for the picture).

As for Returns and exchanges:
We will always take responsibility for manufacturing defects and will pay for shipping and handling costs incurred. If you refer (fully) to our terms and conditions page http://www.anovos.com/pages/terms-and-conditions you would see that condition number 4 (outlined in purple in the image) refers to returns and exchanges NOT related to manufacturing defects. Our policy for items that have manufacturing problems or defects is outlined in red. ;)

View attachment 575270

Take care,
John

Hi John, thanks for the clarification on this. I've been trying to take care of my r/e since the 18th. Any way you can check on mine? I just need an authorization and a shipping label so I can send it back.
My ticket # is 972109.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for your quick response John!! I added some really quick follow up questions, if you wouldn't mind responding to when you get a chance. Thanks again! Faith has been restored!

Thank you, John! Label was received and package is already on its way back.

Thanks again,

LACrimeGuy

Her helmet shows that it was delivered but she did not receive it, they should really prioritize their emails based on severity.

Have you contacted FedEx to file a report?

she contacted them to see if they happen to have it but they said no and to contact the seller so thats what she did

Did someone say the armour wont be far behind.... Lol a year at least

hey guys I will be cancelling my original trilogy stormtrooper helmet pre order with them thus if someone missed out of the trier 1 price and wants to grab it let me know.

I decided to just buy a RS helmet.

looks like you got a good one!

Indeed. I've been thinking about getting a TFA helmet from Anovos, but all the gaps, screenaccurate or not, bothered me..but this helmet looks pretty well put together.
Fomare: Could you post some pics of the mictip and the detail lines in the back of the helmet? Noticed a few gaps there as well in several unboxing videos

Last edited by a moderator:

Does it appear to anyone else that the original on display at celebration also has a "ripple" in the front brow?
dsds.jpeg

I'm hoping Anovos makes this right since I am a big supporter of what they are trying to do and have several items still on preorder but not too happy about my helmet I got a few days ago and finally got to inspecting.

purchased a new ep7 stormtrooper helmet from toywars.com. There are some gaps on the helmet as well as what appears to be adhesive residue on the sides of the helmet. Also, the brow's black middle section seems to have rubbed off slightly due to the Styrofoam.
IMG_6328.JPGIMG_6327.JPGIMG_6325.JPGIMG_6322.JPGIMG_6320.JPGIMG_6319.JPG
Already contacted them and Toywars but I'd like to get a hold of Anovos directly and make sure I get a good replacement rather than play tag like I had to do with several of eFx's items.

I'm hoping Anovos makes this right since I am a big supporter of what they are trying to do and have several items still on preorder but not too happy about my helmet I got a few days ago and finally got to inspecting.

purchased a new ep7 stormtrooper helmet from toywars.com. There are some gaps on the helmet as well as what appears to be adhesive residue on the sides of the helmet. Also, the brow's black middle section seems to have rubbed off slightly due to the Styrofoam.
View attachment 580015View attachment 580014View attachment 580013View attachment 580012View attachment 580011View attachment 580010
Already contacted them and Toywars but I'd like to get a hold of Anovos directly and make sure I get a good replacement rather than play tag like I had to do with several of eFx's items.

From my understanding all the Anovos replacements come from a 3rd party distribution center, so there is no way for them to check. I got a hold of Anovos and requested if they could do that same thing you are asking and they said it was not possible. But they were willing to exchange it as many times as needed if there were additional defects. You can maybe try to open a ticket with Anovos since I would assume ToyWars is an authorized dealer, it's worth a shot. Then you can join our TAG game because Anovos is much easier to catch!

Messaged both of them but would prefer to work directly with Anovos. Glad I'm not alone in this, excited to see people already receiving their TK kits so I know this will work out, just wished it already did!

Has anyone sent their helmet back and received your refund yet? If so, how long did it take? They received my helmet a week ago and still no refund or reply from my emails.

Thanks!

Has anyone sent their helmet back and received your refund yet? If so, how long did it take? They received my helmet a week ago and still no refund or reply from my emails.

Thanks!

Their customer support has been terrible on our side. Still waiting on refund as well.

would someone kindly post dimensions of these helmets? specifically outside width, and length from bill to back

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back