Obi-Wan Episode III Elite Edition Lightsaber?

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been out of town for less than a week but please say I did not miss an unannounced Elite Edition. The update I just received from MR says the following:

Yes, the Obi Wan Kenobi Episode III Lightsaber Elite Edition is officially sold out…but Spring Cleaning turned up more than just 2005 Collectors Society kits. That’s right – we have turned up a few (and we mean a FEW) Obi Wan Elite Edition Lightsabers…so, if you’ve e-mailed us and are on the official “Obi Elite Wait List,” expect us to contact you soon. If you are NOT on the Wait List, contact us IMMEDIATELY at CustomerService@MasterReplicas.com. Supplies are VERY limited, and we will fulfill orders for this Collectors Society Exclusive on a first-come, first-serve basis. Good luck, and May the Force be With You.

Please tell me this is a mistake?

-Jediwannabe

Its happened before in previous years with some collectables which were offered to the collectors club. Not unussual. I don't think its the QC problem ones recycled out, I think its just an issue of improper stocking on their end. Happens with many businesses.

<div class='quotetop'>(tripoli @ Jun 7 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1257728[/snapback]</div>
Its happened before in previous years with some collectables which were offered to the collectors club. Not unussual. I don't think its the QC problem ones recycled out, I think its just an issue of improper stocking on their end. Happens with many businesses.
[/b]

I think he is asking if there was an Episode III OWK Elite released that he did not know about? I noticed this too.

It must be a mistake simply because I never saw anything here or on Rebelscum about an Episode III EE.

I thought the same thing when I read it after coming back from my honeymoon. I thought I missed something, but it is indeed a mistake.

Yes, MR replied. It is a mistake.

Oh, I found a really cool Predator skull here in Mexico. It is not actual size but it's sweet.

-Jediwannabe

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back