Nostromo Tracking Device w 3D printed parts (WIP)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

halloweengf64

I've obtained a Panasonic Ranger 505 and decided the easiest route for me to convert it into the tracking devicde from Alien would be 3D printing!
So far I've got the sensor, which I modeled in Tinkercad. This is a work in progress and I'll be sharing updates as I go!
1C2F3B64-8BE1-4338-9B2D-8C34834152DC.jpeg
9E6C2561-BEB9-4B3C-AC77-7C2B68CF7ABF.jpeg

I'll be sharing the 3D files when I finish modeling them all.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

halloweengf64

Entire cosplays for Alien and Aliens o_O Excellent!! Difficult to find the correct flight suit for those!
for the Alien cosplay i bought a cosplay replica flight suit, so it's not perfect, but it's certainly good enough. for Aliens, i'm looking for a better alternative, but right now i wear a pair of blue cargo pants that look pretty close

joberg

Master Member
Beautiful stuff; love the accurate shoes (3 vent holes...check!) and the mug as well as the shirt (y) (y) Didn`t see the details of the flight suit, but I trust you, seeing that you`ve hit a lot of details on the other pieces:cool::cool:

halloweengf64

Beautiful stuff; love the accurate shoes (3 vent holes...check!) and the mug as well as the shirt (y) (y) Didn`t see the details of the flight suit, but I trust you, seeing that you`ve hit a lot of details on the other pieces:cool::cool:
thank you!! i'll be honest- the details aren't perfect. the lacing on the back is too close together and not long enough, but i may mod that in the future. ther's a few other inaccuracies, but i can't complain since it's custom sized and only bout $100. nothing i can't fix tbh

halloweengf64

450EC467-6AD9-4104-BF20-104ADB3C7EFD.png
three whatever these are, ready to go! i could be wrong, but in my reference photos they seem to be 3 different sizes- 7" 7.5" and 8" respectively. so that's how i made them. and with exactly 56 horizontal lines! i counted em.