No Time To Die (James Bond 25)

A little slow paced for what I would expect from a Bond title... it’ll be interesting to see how it’s incorporated into the opening credits.

Sean

I really like the song, and have a feeling it will fit in with the tone of this film. The trailers aren't doing much for me now, but I'm strangely excited to see it.

Uhg. That's disappointing.

But title songs in bond movies have run the gamut. Good, to bad. Same as the movies.

A good title track can help drum up ticket sales for Bond films, but they don't really impact their quality in the long run. 10 years from now, when this is just "one of the 20+ films", the song won't determine if the flick is considered good or not.

Bond: Live and Let Die.
Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies.
Bond: Die Another Day.
Bond: No Time to Die.
Bond: Heroes Die But Once.
Bond: A Hill to Die On.
Bond: Die Before Dishonor.
Bond: The Die is Cast.
Bond: Yesterday Dies Today.
Bond: Die Again Tomorrow
Bond: Why Won't You Die?
Bond: Die In a Fire.
Bond: Die Flederspion
Bond: The, Bond, The.

Ah, Bond titles. Always a font of creativity.

I already bought tickets!
This is global? What the hell theaters are not closed otherwise in either country?
China and Japan I know. I guess that's the real reason. China.

88100995_3304651496230656_8553133422422261760_n.jpg

Watch Daniel Craig end up being rated as one of the worst Bond actors in the end. He started off great. But he should have walked away in Spectre when his Bond threw the gun away and finally got the girl at the end. I saw a post or someone say the Bond Films were good when they were spy adventure movies. Perhaps we'll get that with the next guy. As just like with Star Wars, the people behind these movies need to do far more planning than throwing stuff together and hoping people ignore bad plotting because of all the action scenes.

I want to be excited about this but I think Spectre just took the wind out of my sails. But I will definitely still see it

I'm also interested to see what Cary Fukunaga brings to the film. I'm hopefuly because of him, but you know, I also realize this is Craig's last go around, and they're likely killing off James Bond, and that woman is taking up the 007 mantle. All that crap makes me kind of wary of seeing this. I have not enjoyed a Bond movie in a while, so hopefully this one is at least entertaining and not tedious. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back