No Time To Die (James Bond 25)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A little slow paced for what I would expect from a Bond title... it’ll be interesting to see how it’s incorporated into the opening credits.

Sean

SenorChang

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really like the song, and have a feeling it will fit in with the tone of this film. The trailers aren't doing much for me now, but I'm strangely excited to see it.

Strikerkc

Sr Member
Uhg. That's disappointing.

But title songs in bond movies have run the gamut. Good, to bad. Same as the movies.

A good title track can help drum up ticket sales for Bond films, but they don't really impact their quality in the long run. 10 years from now, when this is just "one of the 20+ films", the song won't determine if the flick is considered good or not.

Solo4114

Master Member
Bond: Live and Let Die.
Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies.
Bond: Die Another Day.
Bond: No Time to Die.
Bond: Heroes Die But Once.
Bond: A Hill to Die On.
Bond: Die Before Dishonor.
Bond: The Die is Cast.
Bond: Yesterday Dies Today.
Bond: Die Again Tomorrow
Bond: Why Won't You Die?
Bond: Die In a Fire.
Bond: Die Flederspion
Bond: The, Bond, The.

Ah, Bond titles. Always a font of creativity.