Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite part:

"I'm up to date on all Scams.Don't even bother trying. I'm a legit Seller for over 15 years now, With a 100% feedback, and I don't plan on misleading anyone or any fraudulent activity. 100% Honest seller and buyer."

:lol

Who couldn't "lie" straight in bed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so luckily ***** was on my side and I managed to sell the V2.whatevers for the same price I paid for them. ( shoesgooddeal) so Now I'm ready to order via sneakahead.ru . What's the usual ETA on shipping once they have collected the money. Also is it best to ask for photos first?

Thanks guys!

2 days wears, about 16 hours total(minus having them on in the house). I didn't drive in them, no stairs, or squatting down. Just regular walking around in my class room. I got them on the 17th. Let's see how hard it is to get them replaced.
broken EL.jpg

Last edited:
2 days wears, about 16 hours total(minus having them on in the house). I didn't drive in them, no stairs, or squatting down. Just regular walking around in my class room. I got them on the 17th. Let's see how hard it is to get them replaced.
View attachment 680511

They can replace them all they want, the next pair will do the same thing.

They don't listen to us and fix the problem. The "piece of tape" on the connector is a joke.

I just made a list, and to the best of my memory, I've worn my modded V2's about 8 times over the last 4 years. Each time was at least 5-6 hours, half of that walking around a con with stairs. Even driven in them a couple times. The EL still works perfectly. (yes, I'm a little afraid to type this out loud, don't tell my shoes! haha) The point is, the EL shouldn't be so damn fragile on the V3's, and it's totally possible to do it right, but they don't.

Last edited:
Ok so luckily ***** was on my side and I managed to sell the V2.whatevers for the same price I paid for them. ( shoesgooddeal) so Now I'm ready to order via sneakahead.ru . What's the usual ETA on shipping once they have collected the money. Also is it best to ask for photos first?

Thanks guys!

They usually ship pretty quick - I had one issue with my first pair where it took a while but that was the shipping company's fault, but the second pair arrived within a week. Always a good idea to ask for QC photos, or they'll send you the pair that someone else rejected. If you pay by Western Union and use the discount code sneakerahead-dis you'll get them for cheaper.

They can replace them all they want, the next pair will do the same thing.

They don't listen to us and fix the problem. The "piece of tape" on the connector is a joke.

I just made a list, and to the best of my memory, I've worn my modded V2's about 8 times over the last 4 years. Each time was at least 5-6 hours, half of that walking around a con with stairs. Even driven in them a couple times. The EL still works perfectly. (yes, I'm a little afraid to type this out loud, don't tell my shoes! haha) The point is, the EL shouldn't be so damn fragile on the V3's, and it's totally possible to do it right, but they don't.

I wont be wearing the replacement pair. They will be my display pair. These have become my wear pair. I'll mod the el and get a pair of those nice blue soles for them eventually.

Thanks guys!

They usually send QC photos anyway as far as I know. And once I'd accepted the 3rd set of photos they sent, I got them in just a few days in the UK. Sent via DHL and in uk didn't pay any extra fees.

As said above, cheapest method is via WU and the discount code, makes them about $454 [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back