Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

last photoshop... boost

attachment.php

Attachments

• Classic - Boost-AirMag.jpg
    Classic - Boost-AirMag.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 615
I expect the average price to go for over $5,000. I've planned for a while for this but I just don't think I'm prepared to go that high.

I expect the average price to go for over $5,000. I've planned for a while for this but I just don't think I'm prepared to go that high.

The 2011 are still going for more then $6k it seems, so I am hopeful...but If they go to eBay auctions again, It will be ridiculous. BRB going to sell my car.

Never wet can leave a milky film on the shoes. It depends on the color of the shoes to see if it matters. You might try various degrees of rubbing you treated shoes to see how well the never wet adheres. It is my understanding that all of the nanotechnology hydrophobic are derivatives of the same base particles, they may just be diluted to eliminate the fogging/milky residue.

My understanding is that Neverwet used to leave a milky film when it was a 2-part system. Rustoleum bought it and fixed the problem while making it a single-spray.

Neither of the pairs I sprayed discolored. The KangaROOS are all synthetic seude and leather, including a light grey heel counter, and no discoloration.

@spider2465 The Crep Protect spray that everyone uses is a hydrophobic coating. Same with this Neverwet spray I am trying out.

My understanding is that Neverwet used to leave a milky film when it was a 2-part system. Rustoleum bought it and fixed the problem while making it a single-spray.

Neither of the pairs I sprayed discolored. The KangaROOS are all synthetic seude and leather, including a light grey heel counter, and no discoloration.

@spider2465 The Crep Protect spray that everyone uses is a hydrophobic coating. Same with this Neverwet spray I am trying out.
Sweet! Thanks for the info

I'm assuming that the auto lacing pair will be auctioned as before, but Nike hasn't confirmed that it's auction only yet, and they keep pushing that we download the Nike + app. Not sure if they're hinting at a limited stock being sold also, but better safe than sorry.

I'm assuming that the auto lacing pair will be auctioned as before, but Nike hasn't confirmed that it's auction only yet, and they keep pushing that we download the Nike + app. Not sure if they're hinting at a limited stock being sold also, but better safe than sorry.

If NIKE ever do a powerlaced MAG, it will be auction only. No way will they ever release a retail version.

Fantastic!! Was it an aerosol?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back