Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Oh no idk if they work or not I haven't gotten then yet but tracking says they'll be here tomorrow I just mean I don't care if they come faulty wiring because I'm getting rid of the lights anyways
Ohh lol, yeah , still nice you can get a partial if it happens lol

Booshman, any photos of the shoes?

Here they are all lit up.

magsall.jpg

And for eveyone who ordered I got them an addeed extra for their MAG collection.

box.jpg

I'll be getting these out as quickly as possible. I'm presently trying to sort out a sizing issue with one of the pairs being the wrong size. I'll get this fixed as quickly as I can. Risu, I'm aware time is an issue for you and I know the date you need them for so I will keep you posted of exactly what's happening as soon as I get some communication from the seller.

Did they change the box? And what is the 'added extra'?

The box pictured is the added extra. I'm not gonna say whats' in it, those who get one will be able to tell you when they get them.

Also sorted out the size issue, so these should all be ready to ship tomorrow.

The box pictured is the added extra. I'm not gonna say whats' in it, those who get one will be able to tell you when they get them.

Also sorted out the size issue, so these should all be ready to ship tomorrow.

I think I just worked it out. If it is what I think it is, WOW that is compact.

Hi guys, since I just couldn't trust Karin, maybe my fault, since I bought two pairs from her in the past and everything went perfect...but we have to be careful and she just does not explain what has happened to her Ali page.

So I just bought too from Joanna (aka Amy Lee), I'll let you know how it goes once (if) they arrive.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back