Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Did a test on the insides. I want them just a little bluer.
IMG_0546.JPG

stprime the colour looks great. I think it might be tempting to go really blue on these, but yours are nice as they are.

So how long did you leave it on for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't DHL a premium shipping company like FedEX? So if you are using regular post like EMS, did they give you a discount? I know the say "free shipping" but that is included in the price of the shoes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Isn't DHL a premium shipping company like FedEX? So if you are using regular post like EMS, did they give you a discount? I know the say "free shipping" but that is included in the price of the shoes.

No, I just got ems automatically

I thought they used DHL with these. I didn't know that you could choose.

I thought I was gonna get DHL as well. I mean, it even says (DHL only) in the listin

Update
I just checked the site. Now it says EMS shipping only

Last edited:
Guys ! Big problem !
My package has been stopped by the french customs, and they will keep the V3 to destroy them !
Because DHL called me and said to me, that the customs knows that there are replica.
How they know that ? Nobody buy AirMag nowadays, except us as a fan.

What can I do ? Is there a way to find a solution with Rebecca or David ?
It's a lot of money these V3 ....

@stprime the colour looks great. I think it might be tempting to go really blue on these, but yours are nice as they are.

So how long did you leave it on for?

i did 2 treatments for 25 mins each, broken down in to side, side, and bottom. But depends on how dark your mix is.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good! Dyed soles and defrosted heel bubbles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes and yes.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back