Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Everything. Was told I had to send the box and all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW OK. So will you keep the same size or go up a pair?

A link from Facebook has these listed at 1200Euros. Tell them they are dreaming...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016MAGs.jpg
    2016MAGs.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 583
Just got an email back from Rebecca as I requested qc pics of my US 7 and got these, I have asked to see both shoes LEDs especially the El. If these are mine that was quick as only ordered Sunday!!image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Just got an email back from Rebecca as I requested qc pics of my US 7 and got these, I have asked to see both shoes LEDs especially the El. If these are mine that was quick as only ordered Sunday!!View attachment 643221View attachment 643222View attachment 643223View attachment 643224View attachment 643225View attachment 643226View attachment 643227View attachment 643228View attachment 643229

I'm gonna give these a skip and just keep my modded V2s. I've seen far too many bodges on them to plunge so much money into a pair. EL clearly delaminated (or glue splodge) on one pair, glue over all the rear buckle, strap not cut right on the right shoe above. One one pair, the materials lines were running in a different direction to the other.

They're not manufactured like the V2s, they are being one one at a time and depending on how much effort they can be arsed putting in, they seem to be all turning up with random defects.

I probably won't have the money before September or October, do you guys reckon they will still be available in size 40?... And for that price? ... I'm a bit scared I might miss on them...

I'm gonna give these a skip and just keep my modded V2s. I've seen far too many bodges on them to plunge so much money into a pair. EL clearly delaminated (or glue splodge) on one pair, glue over all the rear buckle, strap not cut right on the right shoe above. One one pair, the materials lines were running in a different direction to the other.

They're not manufactured like the V2s, they are being one one at a time and depending on how much effort they can be arsed putting in, they seem to be all turning up with random defects.

I am starting to agree with you Luke.

Whilst I do like them, I am now up to 8 faults I can find with them and counting. After dollar conversion from AUD to USD, I am looking at almost $900 for a pair of shoes that I won't ever wear and, sorry they are not $900 accurate enough. I'll be sticking with my V2s for now.

I have requested more pics especially both showing the lights on, I'm guessing they have US7 on the shelf lol or it's a random pic of A demo shoe!!
maybe it's not a popular size?

I just don't want to see another case of busted EL like Stieller is currently dealing with. I would have thought US7 would be very popular given that is the actual size MJF wore. If I ever buy these, that is the size I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I won't no any different as never owned v2 ones, but I hope and pray mine at least have full working lights, as for a bit of glue, or slightly missed place swoosh I can probably live with that. (He says )

Just got an email back from Rebecca as I requested qc pics of my US 7 and got these, I have asked to see both shoes LEDs especially the El. If these are mine that was quick as only ordered Sunday!!View attachment 643221View attachment 643222View attachment 643223View attachment 643224View attachment 643225View attachment 643226View attachment 643227View attachment 643228View attachment 643229

I doubt those are your actual shoes. I ordered size 8 and have been told they aren't even close to being done yet.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back