Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Unfortunately I just thought that was reflection/ light diffusing from the angle.

I would have thought that they also inspect them if they are sending QC pics.. And wouldn't send pics of something not right.

Live and learn.

Awaiting a response from them

Definitely not trying to make you feel bad or anything. Hopefully they'll take care of you and swap it out. And you're right, for the price, they shouldn't be sending something out like that in the first place. But lesson learned -- everyone should really scrutinize their QC pics when ordering, and if anything doesn't look right, ask for a different pair.

I can only hope they agree to swap out the shoe.

Based on this image, these run a fair amount smaller than "true to size". The US9.5 in V2 is actually a US10, so this looks like it might be US9 in real size. If that is the case, we might have to be ordering one size up.

I think many have stated that the V2s were closer to one full size large, so I think it's premature to say that these, being a bit smaller than V2s, are so small that they run smaller than normal. I think one recipient in fact has already stated that they still seem a bit bigger than normal.

So we've gotten proof that the bigger sizes have been made, but nothing smaller. I really hope they don't turn around and say only the sizes available right now are going to be it.

I don't doubt that these shoes are real, but I am getting tired of waiting and getting the same excuse of "just a few more days". I will contact David tomorrow. If I can't reach him or he says anything about there being a long delay, I'm out.

My hypothesis is that they have molds for size 10 and 11 and their half sizes and they underestimated how difficult it is to make molds for the smaller sizes because the V2s had the same size ankle buckles and heel cups. All they had to change were the soles. But if they did that with the V3 they would look awful.

Last edited:
For those asking about the size compared to the V2s..
Here's a shot showing the v3 in size 10 and v2 in size 9.5.
The v2 9.5 are bigger.
I'm going to refrain from trying these on until I know what's up with my situation

Yeah they (the V3's) might be about true to size, my 9.5 V2s are about the same size as my Reebok Pumps size 10. The V2s did run a bit big.
BUT, as a sneaker collector who has a LOT of different shoes, you can find that something marketed as size 9.5 in one shoe (Air Max 90) can fit perfectly and another 9.5 (Lunarglide) can be too tight to wear even after you take out the insoles! There's variation even within one company, with legitimate products, so I would expect reps to more likely to be a little off either way (too big or too small) due to the fact that there wouldn't be much budget for QC.

I think many have stated that the V2s were closer to one full size large, so I think it's premature to say that these, being a bit smaller than V2s, are so small that they run smaller than normal. I think one recipient in fact has already stated that they still seem a bit bigger than normal.

I have US9.5 in the V2. Based on how they fit me and then looking at the photo, I am suggesting that these V3 in US10 would be touch too tight and maybe even a bit short on the toe.

If you peel out the fake NIKE tag on the V2, you will find a 2nd tag with a different size listed. Under my US9.5 is a US10.

I only had a dirty ruler. Sorry.
But here's a pic with a ruler.
29cm looks like the length
e1d533f7d782eee224111a2534f3a1af.jpg

06755ea0dd41a6eb8d8da26709cab3fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay attention to the QC pics guys.
They WILL NOT cover the shipping fee back to them.
A refund will take 30 days once they receive the shoes back

Pay attention to the QC pics guys.
They WILL NOT cover the shipping fee back to them.
A refund will take 30 days once they receive the shoes back

Sorry to hear that. I didn't get QC pictures when I ordered. How did you get them? I'm going to place another order this Thursday.

I sent a photo of his shoes with my order and asked for photos before my shoes get sent and they said no problem they will give me photos. I think you should just ask first

Just placed order for a size 8 pair. Paid with the $15 discount code and with Western Union for the extra discount. With Western Union's fees, it came to about $578

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back