NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I've been on conact with ShoesbagOnSale on Facebook and they have been quite good in answering all my questions. They said they will gladly refund anyone who paid the pre-order price and does not wish to pay the higher price. They have also said that they do have a new batch coming from another factory. They say the quality will be better and the price lower.

I am waiting for the reply to my question of how this is possible.

they still can't accept paypal. What a load of bull****.

I really don't want to pay with Western Union or give them my card infos.

I really want to know if shoesbag will be asking those who pre ordered to pay more.

Here is a copy of my messages with ShoesBagOnSale:

cavx: How much for the NIKE MAG shoes?

ShoesBagOnSale: Hi,guys.the price is $199.99

cavx: OK, not bad price. What is the shipping time? It seems many people have paid for these shoes weeks ago and and have not received anything yet?

ShoesBagOnSale: The Nike Air Mag offer the pre-order production.it take more time because of complex Process.the first production is not in a big number.so if you guys order it now.you guys will wait for some time to get the package.

cavx: These guys did pre-order. So when will they get their shoes? When will there be others made?

ShoesBagOnSale: Hi guys.【Notice】
In order to protect our customers.the Nike Air MAG Light shoes on the first production is now off the website.Because the item is too expensive with the so-so quality.ShoesBagOnSale is aimed at offering the high-quality products with lower price,we will offer the Nike Air Mag on the second production with lower price when it is finished.
[Two solutions for the guys who have ordered the Nike Mag]
1.Wait for the Nike Air Mag on the second production.
2.Contact our customer service to get full refund.(MSN:ShoesBagOnSale@hotmail.com)

cavx: What time frame? Will different companies (factories) be making the new batch?

ShoesBagOnSale: the second batch is made by another factory.Now it is under the production.ShoesBagOnSale will check it as soon as it comes out.

cavx: So what is happening to all those that paid for these shoes? Will they get full refunds?

ShoesBagOnSale: yes.of course.[Two solutions for the guys who have ordered the Nike Mag]
1.Wait for the Nike Air Mag on the second production.
2.Contact our customer service to get full refund.(MSN:ShoesBagOnSale@hotmail.com)

cavx: How can the quality get better and the price come down?

ShoesBagOnSale: we are waiting for the reply from the factory. we will share it as soon as it comes out

by the way the suppliers actually have nothing to do with the factories production process, we have no idea if these next mags will be better or worse really, I'd just get a refund if anyone is still just waiting around with their pre-order money in

by the way the suppliers actually have nothing to do with the factories production process, we have no idea if these next mags will be better or worse really, I'd just get a refund if anyone is still just waiting around with their pre-order money in

Exactly. There is no reason why the reseller won't just say the stock they have is the new stuff to clear it out.

Hey everyone.

I've been following this thread for a while now and it seams a lot of folk have really been given the run around trying to get these shoes.

I got a pair of MP mags a coupe of years ago, but never got around to modding them, so I was very interested in these shoes, but based on whats happened I'm happy to wait a while.

That being said I can see that some people here still really want to get a pair, so I might be able to help.

I live in China at the moment and will be here until Feb 2013. I would be willing to acquire and mail out a few pairs while I'm here. I have looked around and haven't been able to get any info on the factory, so I would have to go through a reseller. I would offer them for $200 plus whatever the shipping comes to.

I can check them out to see that they work before posting out, but the overall quality of the shoe is out of my hands and has been documented in the Youtube video posted earlier.

So, with all that in mind, If anyone really wants these shoes despite what's been posted about them , at a decent price, and hopefully before Xmas, give me a PM.

That would be amazing :) !

I would love to get a pair of the new version if you can get me one!
We've to wait a month I guess for it though xD! Hopefully we won't wait for 2 months xD

That would be amazing :) !

I would love to get a pair of the new version if you can get me one!
We've to wait a month I guess for it though xD! Hopefully we won't wait for 2 months xD

I'll be after a pair myself so if I can find a source that's guaranteed to be V3 I'll post here. I think there will be a lot of people trying to pass of the V2 as the V3 when it's done, so hopefully there will be some modifications to the design to make them easier to identify.

Awesome booshman!

I can't wait to see this then! I hope they will install the light in the straps, would be easier to identify them this way too xD!

Would be awesome if you could do this for me ^^
Wanna see the pictures yeah =)

Thank you ><!

is there any examples just to see the results? XD

thanks ^^

would be easier to identify them this way too xD!

I apologize in advance if I come across negatively in any way.

You seem to be a very friendly and approachable person on this board,
but out of curiousity, why is "xD" and "^^" in all of your messages?

Like I said, I apologize for asking. I don't wish to offend you or cause waves, but it seemed to be in excess somewhat and thus I was wondering if it had any relevance that I'm not aware of? :confused

Thanks for obliging me :)

Ben...when a girl wants to be cutsie and excited....let her :)

That's a little sexist and condescending...

I was more talking about how I don't understand what "xD" even is, and was curious as to it's purpose.

Assuming she's doing it because she's female is a little unfair.
Give her a little more credit. :confused

That's a little sexist and condescending...

I was more talking about how I don't understand what "xD" even is, and was curious as to it's purpose.

Assuming she's doing it because she's female is a little unfair.
Give her a little more credit. :confused

OOooh I'm really sorry!!! It's a really bad keyboard habit!!! I do it sometimes and I don't even realize! I'll try to stop haha, so sorry about this, I just do it when I'm happy haha!
Most of people do it, boys and girls ^^'! It's just a smiley that is laughing or making a happy face, but sometimes i type it but it makes non sense! sorry about this! try to stop I know it annoys some people sometimes!

Ben....They're smiles and grins. She's just showing she's excited and happy and thankful.

I don't assume she's doing it because she's a female...its because she's a female she gets to get away with it. If a dude does it it's just weird. Not trying to be sexist or condescending, if she took it that way I apologize.

OOooh I'm really sorry!!! It's a really bad keyboard habit!!! I do it sometimes and I don't even realize! I'll try to stop haha, so sorry about this, I just do it when I'm happy haha!
Most of people do it, boys and girls ^^'! It's just a smiley that is laughing or making a happy face, but sometimes i type it but it makes non sense! sorry about this! try to stop I know it annoys some people sometimes!

Please don't apologize for it. I was simply curious. :)

Ben....They're smiles and grins. She's just showing she's excited and happy and thankful.

I don't assume she's doing it because she's a female...its because she's a female she gets to get away with it. If a dude does it it's just weird. Not trying to be sexist or condescending, if she took it that way I apologize.

That doesn't sound much better. I don't think it's at all weird if a male uses emoticons. Everyone on the internet uses emoticons. Some more than others, but I don't think the sex of the person has anything to do with it.

That being said, I know you mean well, so let's not get distracted I suppose.

We're all here to discuss these darned Mags at the end of the day, heh heh. :love

Don't worry guys :)! I didn't take it personnally! I like expressing myself with emoticons!

haha yeah! i want the new air mag!!

have you seen the prices on ebay???? it's ridiculous!!! prices up to $1500 for the fake air mag lol!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back