NIKE MAG Knockoffs

if 2 years ago somebody showed you these with that $270 price tag you, I and very one else on this thread would have jumped all over it. Good pick up

If the price has been originally listed at $270USD, no one would have complained. The fact is these shoes started out at $90, then had several price increases, then the companies sellign these demanded more money from people after their payments were finalized. That is what I am sore about. It is simply bad business.

The MP MAGs were listed at a set price and no one cared. If they wanted them, they bought them. Done deal and they didn't have lights and the shoes didn't even really fit me. I had no problems paying the asking price and shoes arrived promptly.

This deal has been shady from the start and is not looking too good for many members here with the possibilities that even if we fold and do pay more, we might not get the shoes anyway.

Hey guys,I'm looking for an ankle bubble for my poons of anyone makes them and is willing to sell me a pair please pm me ..thank you

An easy way to make them is to draw it onto a piece of cardboard or poster board, cut it out with an xacto knife, and press it into some clay so the clay goes through the cut out and is the form of the bubble. Form it with your fingers to get the shape just right. Let it dry, heat up some thin, clear plastic, press it down over the dried clay, then cut it out once the plastic has cooled.

An easy way to make one is to draw it onto a piece of cardboard or poster board, cut it out with an xacto knife, and press it into some clay so the clay goes through the cut out and is the form of the bubble. Form it with your fingers to get the shape just right. Let it dry, heat up some thin, clear plastic, press it down over the dried clay, then cut it out once the plastic has cooled.

I know how to make it....I just can't get the right shape of template for my LEDs on my bubble

On the MP MAGs, is there a way for the top of the upper to be pushed back more? Maybe take the upper off from the mid sole and pull the extra fabric on the bottom more forward. Would that work? I don't have them yet so I can't try.

On the MP MAGs, is there a way for the top of the upper to be pushed back more? Maybe take the upper off from the mid sole and pull the extra fabric on the bottom more forward. Would that work? I don't have them yet so I can't try.

Not sure,and there is maybe an inch or 2 that are folded under the show which is needed to glue down for the soles so I'm pretty sure you can't but hey nothing is impossible,,

But I find the sneakers to be perfect the way they are..you just need to fix the lights and all the material stuff which is the hardest,

For the moon- I herd Disney was making special stairs to walk to the moon in another 400 years....

Also I took the toe box out to try if it would look ok, but my toes showed so I had to trim to give that slant look ,

For the moon- I herd Disney was making special stairs to walk to the moon in another 400 years....

Awesome! I hope it is free for all the wall mart(ians) that don't have mirrors, yet their horrid images seem to find their way in an email to me.

Also I took the toe box out to try if it would look ok, but my toes showed so I had to trim to give that slant look ,

Marty's toes stick out the ends :) Did the toe slump rather than hold its shape?

I just thought they looked really weird so I didn't like it with the toes sticking out, and the fox box can handle its beating I'ma try to put Eva foam and heat form it maybe that might look better

And no they didn't slump my feet are just perfect for the sneakers so my toes stick out making it keep shape so not sure on smaller feet

I think if I had removed the thin rubber that is the toe box, those shoes might have been OK for me. I was not game to do in case they broke. I didn't know how well they were actually made at the time, so left them alone.

The toe is ok! It actually might be more comfortable to have a rounded toe for the shoes!
What I really hope they will upgrade is the light in the straps xD!
Really want this in the new version of the shoes!

First attempt at markpoon conversion I consider a success. Everything could be tidier and I still have a few little things to touch up but I'm fairly happy with the results. I know the ribs aren't there, I actually prefer them looking a bit sleeker

I just want the new version of the shoe :)

Amen to that! :thumbsup

First attempt at markpoon conversion I consider a success. Everything could be tidier and I still have a few little things to touch up but I'm fairly happy with the results. I know the ribs aren't there, I actually prefer them looking a bit sleeker

Nicely done Lammy good to see the MP Mags alive and kicking :D

I just recently thought of another idea. I'm not sure if it would work, but it's pretty neat. Ok so my idea is to take off the upper from the MP and unstitch it so you can lay the fabric out flat. Then have a template based off of the RD MAG adjusted to the length and height of the MP. Then see if you can cut away at the fabric to make it a more correct shape. If it can then you will get a pretty accurate upper out of it. But if it doesn't then oh well lol.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back