NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Cavx, your pictures don't work.

Take another look ;)

Anyway that is the left and starting work on the right now.

Front shot of the upper, pinned with the back seam done.
attachment.php

Angle shot of the same stage
attachment.php

Starting to take shape now that it is half stitched.
attachment.php

I've decided to do this a little different by doing the stitch run in a single run where I have joins and possibly why the thread has those bulge issues on the other shoe. Will know once I turn this one inside out.

Last edited:
Hey can someone with the real Nike mags take a picture for me of the nike strap velcro part inside view and outside view thanks a lot

Here's a shot from the inside.
The shoe on the left is the actual Velcro strap that was mass produced. It has a plastic tip. The one on the right is a pre-production model with no plastic tip.
jc5kg.jpg

And here's a shot from the outside.
fR8io.jpg

Any chance of getting the same image (2nd one) with the shoes reversed so I can see the inside of the uppers and heel cups?

Any chance of getting the same image (2nd one) with the shoes reversed so I can see the inside of the uppers and heel cups?

These were images I just happened to have already shot. I'm out on vacation right now. I'll be back on Monday evening. I'll take more pictures then.

I just got the same pics via email.

Should be shipping out now next week!

Just sent an email back asking why the light on the strap isn't done, thats definitely looking a glow in the dark paint over the nike logo.

mag2012.jpg

mag5.jpg

mag4-1.jpg

mag3-1.jpg

mag2-2.jpg

mag1-2.jpg

Last edited:
the toe is very slightly smaller than the previous factory sample, so thats a plus point.

will just have to light up the strap by ourselves and bob zemeckis is our uncle!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back