NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Well, I helieve Mark himself has sold out. Contact guys like SO2 on these forums for a pair or gamble on the knockoffs which maaaaaaaaaay be out soon.

I asked again today.

Was told the factory still haven't completed all the shoes yet, and they are now targeting the end of November, which is another week now.:facepalm

I've now also been told there is a limited amount of shoes they have made for this first batch, i'm guessing because they are still finding it "difficult" to do the electronics and wiring.

On another note, If any of you guys have bought from these following places, you should be ok with your money, because if they don't have a shoe in stock, they usually hold on to your funds and will wait for the shoes to come in stock and then post them out to you, so i wouldn't worry too much.

I've bought shoes from every single one of these and many others at one point or another, and ive communicated lots of times on MSN, so they can be trusted.

shoesbagonsale
hiphopiop
repdream

I'll make a list of all the ones that are trust worthy to buy from. Any website which doesn't have a contact email or an MSN, i would stay clear.

The genuine sellers will either have a Live Chat option or an MSN which they usually chat on.

Anybody else having problems getting through to shoesbagonsale? The first couple times I contacted them I received a response. But the last few times, nothing. I even mentioned my previous unresponded to email in the second one, but still no luck. They also are never online when I check. Usually late afternoon/evening here on the west coast, which is the following morning during biz hours there.

Another delay!? Could it be?? Tiny Tim, it's a Christmas miracle. God bless us. EverywwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!

Yeah. Saw this coming. I don't even see the end of the month coming without another delay.

I will be very surprised if we get these shoes before Christmas :rolleyes

I've started stitching my new uppers together and must say, this is a complex project to get this right and they are coming along quite good.

Because I am using white mesh with navy thread (because it what I have for my R&D without buying new materials) my goal is to work out and document how to make a fully lined pair with no externally visible stitching.

Sure I could keep all this to myself, but the purpose of the forum is to learn, share and hopefully pass on the knowledge acquired. I smart man told me 'help others achieve what they want and they will help you'.

After I have documented how all the parts go together, I will start another build thread with all of my newly 'slapped together' MAGs.

I will be very surprised if we get these shoes before Christmas :rolleyes

I've started stitching my new uppers together and must say, this is a complex project to get this right and they are coming along quite good.

Because I am using white mesh with navy thread (because it what I have for my R&D without buying new materials) my goal is to work out and document how to make a fully lined pair with no externally visible stitching.

Sure I could keep all this to myself, but the purpose of the forum is to learn, share and hopefully pass on the knowledge acquired. I smart man told me 'help others achieve what they want and they will help you'.

After I have documented how all the parts go together, I will start another build thread with all of my newly 'slapped together' MAGs.

I'm basically looking at these as one of my Xmas gifts anyway at this point. It's been so long that I might as well keep them unopened till the 25th. If they even come before then. Though seeing as it's only 4 weeks to xmas (I can't believe that it's that close) I really have a hard time seeing them arrive. And that means I have to change my shipping address as i'll be out of the country visiting the folks.

Really eager to see the mesh shoes all finished. You're really keeping the creativity of this thread alive. The only thing i'm contributing since putting my shoes on hold is annoyed, frustrated posts:$

Last edited:
i was just on one of those instant "chat" with Pickgoodshoes.com. I was told they would ship "Maybe in the next 10days"...That's all they had to say.

在线客服系统与 ywkj002 交谈中
ywkj002 21:41:33
hello welcome for your inquiry ,can i know what can i do for you ?

我 21:41:46
good evening how are yoU?

ywkj002 21:41:56
mag
ywkj002 21:42:01
will ship in this month

ywkj002 21:42:05
maybe in 10days

我 21:42:27
It is the end of the month. Any update you can give me and my friends that have ordered from you would be greatly appreciated.

ywkj002 21:42:39
10days

我 21:42:39
10 days is not in the month of November.

我 21:44:04
Can you tell me what is wrong and why they have not shipped yet?

ywkj002 21:44:11
i dont know

我 21:45:04
i'm sorry to keep bothering you and/or your company but I am anxiously awaiting these shoes for 2 months now, and have yet to see a product or given any other reason then "I don't know"

ywkj002 21:45:23
i just know will ship in 10day s

我 21:45:41
so that is certain and a SET DATE of 10 days?

我 21:48:56
so is that a certain and SET DATE/TIME of 10 days they will ship?

ywkj002 21:49:17
will ship in 10day s

我 21:49:45
can you just tell me that is confirmed shipment of 10days? before I get my hopes up and have them let down again?

ywkj002 21:50:02
after ship .we willgive u the tracking number

我 21:51:11
i'm not asking for a number at this point in time. I'm just asking for you to say "Yes" it is certain they will ship in 10days.

ywkj002 21:51:17
yes

我 21:51:23
thank you

here is the whole conversation that I had with "PickGoodShoes.com" see what you can make out of it...but as of right now they are saying for "certain they will ship in 10 days"

EVERY 10 days they say they will ship in 10 days. :lol They are just shoes, why all of the impatient waiting? They know noting more than we do and will say ANYTHING to get you guys to leave their chat. Just be patient. Its not so hard if you just give it a try.

I think they should not have allowed the pre-order as early as they did. Hopefully they will not make this mistake again, not that there is ever going to be a pair of shoes as wanted as the MAG.

Wow I've been behind! what up Jedifyfe, I'm the guy you met at Comikazi, Robert........I got a question my SO2 Pair red ligth on one shoe stopped working, any idea what it could be?

Wow I've been behind! what up Jedifyfe, I'm the guy you met at Comikazi, Robert........I got a question my SO2 Pair red ligth on one shoe stopped working, any idea what it could be?
Dodgy connection or the LED is knackered, Check the soldering points

What's up man. It sounds like its shorting out. This has happened to my pairs as well. The LED connections on those 3mm LEDs are so close together that sometimes they get moved and touch each other.

You would have to pull the LED part out to fix it.

What's up man. It sounds like its shorting out. This has happened to my pairs as well. The LED connections on those 3mm LEDs are so close together that sometimes they get moved and touch each other.

You would have to pull the LED part out to fix it.

How hard is that? I don't wanna mess up the whole shoe as I don't really know how it's all wired

Really eager to see the mesh shoes all finished. You're really keeping the creativity of this thread alive. The only thing i'm contributing since putting my shoes on hold is annoyed, frustrated posts:$

Here are some more progress shots. Hopefully these images stick.

Image 1 is the cuff laid out on the liner. I make my liners from three pieces so they follow the profile of the curves at the back of the shoe. The final version had to be custom cut to fit. A PITA if I may say.

attachment.php

Ingnore the bulging navy thread as when I do my real pair, I will be able to avoid this. Basically it is caused by the stitched being too far apart on the tight bends. I'll also be using grey and white mesh with colour coded thread, so this won't be visible anyway. This shot also shows a new way I came up with (different from both the RD and K-MAG construction) to allow the cuffs to be placed at the same height and to hind the seams.

attachment.php

Again, these will look much better in their proper colours and more attention paid to the stitching on tight bends.

attachment.php

Side profile.

attachment.php

And the back of the shoe showing no horizontal external seam like the K-MAGs have. The only seam should be the vertical one running up the back of the shoe.

attachment.php

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back