Nice-N Slave 1 Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kokkari

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hands down the closest color match Ive ever seen to the original ILM studio model. Effing fantastic work!!!
Thanks. That's only because of all the research Guy C. and crew have done with Archive-x paints. I just took notes and asked a lot of questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ABE

I had not met this post before, the truth is excellent work, if you could guide me in the right direction to quote one of these kits I would appreciate it

kokkari

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had not met this post before, the truth is excellent work, if you could guide me in the right direction to quote one of these kits I would appreciate it
It's a nice-n-model kit. Mike Salzo was making the kit when I bought one. The easiest way I've found is trying to contact Steve or Mike through Facebook

PULLED PORKINS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking forward to seeing it completed, these are such impressive looking ships! Looking for one myself, would love to see some pictures of the build, probably done by now.

PULLED PORKINS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks man! Completed pics are on page 4 if this thread.
Thanks for the reply,
I'm still very new to this forum and get anxious sometimes before I look at all of the post's. Just looked at the picture's. The detail and the paint is out of this world, really looks like it's seen a lot of time in the harsh environment of space. Great looking work of art !

akumazeto

Sr Member
yeah I am looking for a pic with the sidewalls in place as I am trying to wrap my head around the one I am doing. But the one I am repairing...well was a hack job of a build.

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.