Nice-N Slave 1 Build

Hands down the closest color match Ive ever seen to the original ILM studio model. Effing fantastic work!!!
Thanks. That's only because of all the research Guy C. and crew have done with Archive-x paints. I just took notes and asked a lot of questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had not met this post before, the truth is excellent work, if you could guide me in the right direction to quote one of these kits I would appreciate it

I had not met this post before, the truth is excellent work, if you could guide me in the right direction to quote one of these kits I would appreciate it
It's a nice-n-model kit. Mike Salzo was making the kit when I bought one. The easiest way I've found is trying to contact Steve or Mike through Facebook

Looking forward to seeing it completed, these are such impressive looking ships! Looking for one myself, would love to see some pictures of the build, probably done by now.

Thanks man! Completed pics are on page 4 if this thread.
Thanks for the reply,
I'm still very new to this forum and get anxious sometimes before I look at all of the post's. Just looked at the picture's. The detail and the paint is out of this world, really looks like it's seen a lot of time in the harsh environment of space. Great looking work of art !

yeah I am looking for a pic with the sidewalls in place as I am trying to wrap my head around the one I am doing. But the one I am repairing...well was a hack job of a build.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back