Nice 'N Models?

johnpolacchi

Does anyone know if Nice 'N Models is still in business or are they on hiatus? The web site is practically "blank" and states, "no models for sale".

I sent Steve a lot of money a few years ago for some kits. He claimed he would have them delivered within a few months of payment, but he never did. He was full of the standard delaying excuses for about a year. I was fortunately able to get my money back, but I would never send that guy a penny. Your best bet would be to find someone selling a kit second hand.

I sent Steve a lot of money a few years ago for some kits. He claimed he would have them delivered within a few months of payment, but he never did. He was full of the standard delaying excuses for about a year. I was fortunately able to get my money back, but I would never send that guy a penny. Your best bet would be to find someone selling a kit second hand.
I know a while back in the beginning I can recall there being issues. I bought a studio scale B-Wing kit from Steve a couple years back and I got it in like...2 weeks? I've not had any problems dealing with him, but I know others had at some point. I thought most of that was about getting a studio scale Tie Fighter. So many people wanted one and he got overwhelmed with orders or something like that? Honestly, that was so long ago I don't remember what the circumstances were. I just wanted to know if he was still around and making kits?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back