Nexus Red 5

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

akumazeto

Sr Member
04D14853-0D31-43E8-9922-F2AD87DA9228.jpeg
898438A8-AA87-4A0B-AB0C-2D2C4210F98F.jpeg
2D6070A0-8B5D-4CB4-AF62-B7FDBE24B64C.jpeg

skahtul

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, that looks amazing. What a great paint job, that weathering really is so nice and has just the right subtlety to it.

akumazeto

Sr Member
This is almost complete. The owner will take beauty shots as he has the proper equipment. I will be taking a short break as I have not built anything for myself in almost 2 years. Undecided what that will be. Seems every time I build anything my brain triggers a this should be for money response. So trying to overcome that.

After that, I have another animated Nexus setup that will be built as Red 4 for a client. So stay tuned for either a personal project (Hoping it's a SS BOP) or another top-notch NExus kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.