Nexus Red 4

akumazeto

Sr Member
Working on another Red 4 for a forum member. Keep a log here. Not much to post right now. The model is built and awaiting paint. I had a breakthrough case of covid over the last two weeks. So breathing with a paint mask on is not really happening right now. Even with acrylics. Stay Tuned. dud2727

eagle1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Absolutely stunning mate!. I must admit i haven't commented much on your builds & paint, but this X-Wing & your much admired Weta Moose are just too incredible not too comment.
The Nexus is a lovely kit, i have had one pass through my hands, but your Red 4 here is yeah, stunning in its paint application.

Stu

akumazeto

Sr Member
Absolutely stunning mate!. I must admit i haven't commented much on your builds & paint, but this X-Wing & your much admired Weta Moose are just too incredible not too comment.
The Nexus is a lovely kit, i have had one pass through my hands, but your Red 4 here is yeah, stunning in its paint application.

Stu
Stu that means the world to me. Thank you! Your Falcon build is so inspirational to me. I wish I had the chance to paint that thing.

akumazeto

Sr Member
Had to take a short hiatus from this. Supplies in route and hope to resume shortly. Red 4 is extremely challenging paint job. The only thing on par with it is Red 3, Slave 1 and the 5 footer. Johnston was a madman with the single action!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.