5' Falcon base hull building

My take on the HO Brick 101. I've only seen a couple of photos of this mythical stuff and I'm sure the vacuformed plastic wasn't this perfectly uniform, but like I said, until I find this particular unicorn out in the wild, this will have to make due.

View attachment 1801644

If you are still looking for the brick pattern, here is a link to one of the many pages of brick textured sheet from the Plastruct website:

Their website is awful, but they have page after page of vacuformed textured styrene sheet in many scales. It is most likely where it was originally sourced from by the OG model builders. We had tons of the stuff around the modelshop when I was there in the 90's and 00's.

Below are a few brick styles that seemed close to what you want, but there are many others if these dont work.

91601 (PS-87) maybe 1/87 scale? HO?
91604 (PS-90) smaller
91606 (PS-92) even smaller
91611 (PS-97) also smaller

The real Brick wasn't Plastruct, it was from a train specific company called Holgate and Reynolds. eagle1 has shipped me some of the real brick so I'm just waiting on that. Hopefully soon because it's the last bit of the puzzle for the docking rings.

Perfect right off the printer. Thanks!

IMG_5172.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back