Nexus Red 5

04D14853-0D31-43E8-9922-F2AD87DA9228.jpeg
898438A8-AA87-4A0B-AB0C-2D2C4210F98F.jpeg
2D6070A0-8B5D-4CB4-AF62-B7FDBE24B64C.jpeg

Wow, that looks amazing. What a great paint job, that weathering really is so nice and has just the right subtlety to it.

This is almost complete. The owner will take beauty shots as he has the proper equipment. I will be taking a short break as I have not built anything for myself in almost 2 years. Undecided what that will be. Seems every time I build anything my brain triggers a this should be for money response. So trying to overcome that.

After that, I have another animated Nexus setup that will be built as Red 4 for a client. So stay tuned for either a personal project (Hoping it's a SS BOP) or another top-notch NExus kit.

Man, that bird is a beauty :cool: :cool: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I'm still looking closely at your painting technique and trying to wrap my head around it...layers and different steps being used, airbrushing, splattering +Dremel work also...and happy accidents I'm sure;). All that to say that, it's not just your modeling skills that are great, but the also the paint job that makes it all come alive(y)(y)

Man, that bird is a beauty :cool: :cool: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I'm still looking closely at your painting technique and trying to wrap my head around it...layers and different steps being used, airbrushing, splattering +Dremel work also...and happy accidents I'm sure;). All that to say that, it's not just your modeling skills that are great, but the also the paint job that makes it all come alive(y)(y)
Thanks mate. I don’t paint like most people I don’t think. I’ve come up with own system to get results my clients like.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back