New Vibro Axe from the Mandalorian

I finished another part of it, its the handle thing at the bottom
1604434801770.png

Here is what it looks like
1604434826569.png

Its 8"tall and sits 9" above the bottom of the dowel maybe 10", ill play around with that number

I finished another part of it, its the handle thing at the bottom
View attachment 1364787
Here is what it looks like
View attachment 1364788
Its 8"tall and sits 9" above the bottom of the dowel maybe 10", ill play around with that number
Yeah this is such a simpler design than the rotj axe. I love the way the bd-1 cutter looks but the mandelorian one is a more practical design ill talk to my machinist today about what file format to send and if you're ok ill just have you send it to him

Also I just finished transferring the dimensions to AutoCAD where I created a dimensioned drawing of the blade from 3 angles, top, side, and bottom.

Quik question, does cad, take into account the image agle and therefore auto scale it. For instance, if you're tracing an image that is obviously angled if it were a straight on shot it would be wider and possibly bigger than it appears in the photo. Does this make sense?

I used Onshape and the blade in the image was slightly curved so it might not be the exact shape but it is extremely close from what I can tell. Also I cant export to stp or xt through AutoCAD but I can export it through Onshape to STEP which I think is an stp file but just in case could you ask your machinist if that's the same thing?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back