New Vibro Axe from the Mandalorian

Much more simple design. Blade is smaller too. Would be a much easier build than the skiff guard one. The blades are always in motion so its hard to get a good image if it.

if I could get a better image i could cut one out of aluminum. The blade i mean. It seems to be much shorter also. The RoTJ axe is 5ft long.

i actually have a 3d onshape file of the blade, I'm not sure if its the same scale as the original blade but it fits the image I took of the blade from the cantina scene in episode 1

Found some images on cap that from episode 7
1603898885498.png
1603898896367.png
1603898904095.png
1603898938996.png

It seems like this vibro axe is shorter than the ROTJ version

Here's the blade that I came up with. Its not scaled correctly and it might not be the best in terms of accuracy since I modeled it off of one of the pictures I took.
1603988448501.png

1603988408842.png

It was all modeled in onshape

they have toys of those transdoshans (the larger high detail ones). it may be worth looking at those to see if there's any hints that made it to the sculpt.

edit: at least I thought there were, now I can't find them

Last edited:
Here's the blade that I came up with. Its not scaled correctly and it might not be the best in terms of accuracy since I modeled it off of one of the pictures I took.
View attachment 1363116
View attachment 1363115
It was all modeled in onshape
Hey Lord headass, I've been looking. What really sucks is that the blades on the show are always vibrating as they should but its hard to come up with a clear image. I came up with something similar as yours. Still I need a more accurate image. I make metal vibro axe blades. If you can find a good image I'll make one. These are the ones I make right now. The new ones seem to be a much simpler design.
20201101_120956.jpg
20201101_185556.jpg
20200803_201528.jpg

Ok so i modeled a 1inch diameter dowel in onshape and scaled the blade I have to it. If you want the 3d file I would be happy to give it to you, I just need the format that you would want it in. I also added a curved part to the back of it so its easier to align with the dowel, basically cut and extra part that I put on the back in a half circle

I did that and most people wanted it solid so I literally changed it a few days ago. Let me talk to my wife about the file. Im not too computer savvy myself. She helped me make my templates. It looks good. Thats what I see so far. They used the same hairdryer with added vents. Nice work by the way.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back