New Star Wars visual dictionary to be released

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RedTwoX

Sr Member
Interesting. I'll probably pick this up. Hmmmm... looks like I'll have to make a little room on the shelf for it. It might be time to think about a new book case.

B-Movie Zombie

Sr Member
It will be release this Oct. pick-up "Star Wars Inside". It is to have more picture then all four of the past dictionary put togethter.

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
Looks good. Ill rpbably get one. I own AOTC and ROTS Visual Dictionaries. I wanted to get the other two but this seems like a good alternative.

Brent M

Sr Member
I only wish we didn't have to wait until Oct. to get this bad boy. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

rudolpht

Noticed "Sculpting a Galaxy : Inside the Star Wars Model Shop" after doing 1-click. Very interesting.

MikeyX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tk421mv7 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:01 AM) [snapback]1233196[/snapback]</div>
Sheesh.... I have all the others, now I have to get this for the new stuff.
[/b]
Me too and like a sucker I will pony up the cash....

Lukes Roommate

That Sarlacc shot is VERY cool.
I remember watching the making of ROTJ when I was a kid and wishing I could try taking a header off the skiff into the Sarlacc, like the stunt guys got to.