Suggestion New Smilies (Emoticons)....

We might give this one another look, but it is a bit low on the list.

That's appreciated, thanks. But the only reason I keep bringing it up, is if I tell someone, "Great build. Can't wait to see the forthcoming stages of it!", the munching popcorn guy image seems to capture the feeling better. The little box looks to much like simply selling popcorn.

I agree the munching popcorn guy isn't exactly a highbrow concept, but it's just a little thing that adds character to the messages. :)

Untrue. Personally, I like the idea of a more current, and matched set of emoticons. I'm just not fond of this set.

As I mentioned to some others, and I say this with utter sincerely, and not an ounce of facetiousness, if you can find a better, matched set of smilies that are consistent in look and size, we will certainly consider them!

I saw one once that was like Dr Manhattans blue albino tadpole cannon...
roflx.gif
Now that's funny!

Not that there aren't more important things to concern us, but FWIW, I find the new emoticons overly cutesy-poo. I reckon I will survive.

I do too. Or I should say 'did', really. There were some nice compact unfussy designs in the old set...but eh. I'm used to the new ones already.

...FWIW, I find the new emoticons overly cutesy-poo...
Yeah, we want our emoticons overly ugly-poo! And really ticked off! :D

But seriously, I've made a few comments about my dislike for the new emoticons but, in the grand scheme of things, I really don't care.

I've pretty much been away for a week or so, and only just now noticed the appearance of a more useable, suitable popcorn guy.

Thank you, Mr. Andrews, it is much appreciated! :popcorn :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back