Suggestion New Smilies (Emoticons)....

As long the layout doesn't follow the youtube/facebook trend (you know... lets hide useful/everyday things in 3-4 layers of sub-menu's...) then i'm fine :lol

I don't think you are going to see that too much. There will be a menuing system in the navbar for the first time (which we desperately needed), but that is all I can think of that is like that..

Emoticons are the handmaiden of Satan!!!!!!

That's what I read on the office bathroom wall today. Might be true. I'm not sure though.

I don't think you are going to see that too much. There will be a menuing system in the navbar for the first time (which we desperately needed), but that is all I can think of that is like that..

You mean... like a MENU bar... you know!? The 'norm' since... ever!

It's really facebook/youtube that turn full on retard with their layouts. I'm SURE the RPF will be fine :thumbsup

I didn't think men were allowed to use emoticons anyway. It's like putting circles or hearts over your 'i's' if something is hand written.

Brian

Normally yes, you would lose a man card over it. On the Internet there's just no other way to convey if you meant something to be funny, if you were being sarcastic or something. Even something you kid someone about could come across completely wrong without them.

:lol OK, why is LOL sideways? You type it : ) so if it's to represent that, it's backwards....

^
biggrin3_zps14cae5ee.png
this green emoticon was brought to you by the all new photobucket®

lol_zpsc41e1f37.gif
<from the rpf archives>

-Chaim

P.S. could we get rid of this editing stuff ... here down below, please ... I like a clean post
angry2_zps7d4f7965.png

Last edited:
I miss the headslap "D'oh" smiley. I'm not too enthused about any of the new ones to be honest... I guess the alternative is to find the appropriate animated GIF's and save them to a hosting site for use in future posts.

this green emoticon was brought to you by the all new photobucket®

Yeah, the new Photobucket format sucks IMHO. Too slow to load, and the user friendliness is lacking. Worst part is there no option to choose the old editor, your stuck with the new one and that's it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back