New Plasma Caster, Made From Toy Iron Man Shoulder Cannon

Lflank

A while ago I modded one of the Iron Man toy shoulder cannons into a plasma caster:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/23584-cheap-plasma-caster/page__hl__%2Bcheap+%2Bcaster__fromsearch__1

In that build, I cut off and replaced the entire front end of the cannon.

I just got another Iron Man cannon and decided to mod it differently this time, leaving the whole cannon intact and just adding on foamies and geeblies.

Here's the Iron Man cannon before modding:

6133600001_3d58b0b129.jpg

Here I've added a plasma chamber made of a tube of foamie and two peanut butter jar lids:

6134146018_fb8eee5d32.jpg

Here is the caster with all the foamies and greeblies:

6134146592_aeab972cec.jpg

And some views of the finished caster painted but not yet weathered:

6134144884_c3aacf80a1.jpg

6133602409_125ceb7f88.jpg

6133603001_d114950677.jpg

It's not my favorite of all the casters I have made, but it looks pretty good. :)

very cool and creative idea and the fact that its a mini gun plasma cannon makes it that much more awesome :D always wanted to see a multi shooting cannon :)

awesome job ! do u have a pic with something for refference as to the dimentions of it , ??? just wondering cause im about to do one too and dont want it to be too big or too small ... thanks.... awesome,.... edit:>>> sorry i did not noticed the link to where they sell it that has an original pic in it, wow very very kool, and it comes with the mount too . (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back