Greetings,

Saw many references to this site by a few names in the business of props and such, took a look around and saw many amazing things. Decided it was about time I signed up and contributed what little I can. Although not a prop builder as a trade I have made a few things over the past year or so and love figuring things out sometimes...even if it's just for myself.

Hello, I'm new here and a genre movie buff all my live. Raising up with Star Wars, RoboCop, Terminator and the like and thus I am interested in props, too.
Right now I am especially fascinated by the Blade Runner Blaster. Regards

Always see the RPF in my Facebook and IG feeds, members here do stellar work. I've spent some time lurking like most and with my most recent project it seemed like a good time to join up.Project pic posted below its pretty much completed as far as build and print, build chronicled on on youtube.

Looking forward to learning but also hoping to contribute where possible.

14334625_138865429905605_9013404498936201216_n.jpg

Hello everyone!

I go under the name NuffProps! I love prop making it pretty much has taken over my life. I've been building stuff for a while but I've only started taking it seriously just over a year ago. I've made a couple of things and I've sold a couple of things. I went to my first convention; Fan Expo Canada 2016, and won the cosplay contest in the novice category. I'm very excited to join this group. I've heard a lot about it and I've always wanted to post here but honestly I kind of find the site intimidating. I've decided to just give it a try again. Hopefully I can meet a few friends and learn the ins-and-outs of this website then go forward and post some of my own work here for everyone to enjoy. I kinda think of myself as the cost effective prop builder / foam fabricator. I like to think my builds are easy but very professional-looking. I hope you guys enjoy my posts and I hope to learn how to use this site. I do a lot of posting from my phone, so I'll first try to learn how to do it from there and then if I can't ill try the website . If anyone knows any great tips on how to make posting easier and fun let me know (i have to try/post first) take care guys see you around! Peace out and Nuff Props!

Hi this is Mike I am new here, I try to do projects every year,I've been.doing freestyle bikes from the 80s (rad movie replicas)this year it's peewees bike this looks like a great place to get info on accurate details on anything prop related thanks for having me

Hey All im Louise from Wales UK.
I found this amazing site while researching for ideas to make a Predator costume for my son.
I am blown away by all the amazing talented people on here and truly inspired to learning so much more.
Thanks to Admin for accepting my registration ..... :Let The Creative Fun Begin :lol
xox

Hi all,

I am interested in making props for children's theatre productions, at the moment I'm looking for anything to do with Spamalot. I am very new to this so help would be greatly appreciated.

Martin.

Hi All,

I'm Mutley, a costume building noob who's eager to learn. Currently I'm finishing on constructing the last parts off a Boba Fett costume

Hello all
my name is Paul Marsh and I am a movie prop maker. I have worked on over 40 movies and more recently been involved in the Star Wars movies.
nice to be here.
Hi Paul nice to have you onboard I hope you can build and share some of those movie secrets ( shhhh nobody is watching and I won't tell a single sole ) ;)

Father of three, Star Trek fan, miniature painter and leather crafter. Have taken it upon myself to build the TNG 3rd Season Armory (Cricket, Cobra, Type III rifle) to go with my uniform. Looking forward to learning.

Hi, I'm Jill. I make things. Mostly fabric, but I'll give just about anything a whirl. I started out making Halloween costumes for my kids and throwing birthday parties. Then Friends started expressing interest and my husband requested a Jedi robe and tunic for a Star Wars themed wedding next week. That's How I stumbled upon this site. I'll Put some pictures up one it's completed.

Howdy everyone,

I so glad I could be apart of this community. Some time ago I was looking to make Quicksilver`s costume (from x men apocalypse), and after a bit of searching I found this wedsite and was looking at all the different ideas on here and though I bet someones started a thread on Quicksilver from the resent movie and desited to become a member so I could comment on threads and Quicksilver is my fav superhero so I just had to make an account

Good morning, day, evening or night... depending on when this is read.

I'm just a hopeful rookie guy with aspirations of grandeur... Meaning a whole awesome bunch of stuff I'll have scrunched together. Sadly I haven't really made or collected anything interesting yet but I hope that will change (mainly the "not made anything" part). I know that I want to make stuff in order to satisfy my inner ten year old... which is about half of me. So things that I can grab and go "pew pew" with is of course on that list of "stuff I wanna make", alongside helmets and misc. hand props... Oh and I'm probably defined as a geek so I might even try to do something not quite replicaty as well. Like stuff from tabletop RPGs. (Because I need a functioning cyberdeck to lug around with me).

So yeah that's me, hello everyone and all that.

Hi there everyone,

Great site. Love the amount of detail you guys go into.

Im having a midlife crisis and started making Pepakura helmets and playing the Drums much to my wife's disapproval.

Keep up the good work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back