re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello everyone. My name is Bruce, and I've been a member for some time, but mostly just lurked. Figured it was time that I got more active on the site. The wealth of information on here is outstanding. I've got a wide range of fandoms (and props that I'm interested in). I'm currently working on both the Tesla and Farnsworth from Warehouse 13. Both of the threads on those have already been extremely helpful.

Hey there! I just want to say hello to everyone and thanks for all the useful information that I've gotten from this site so far. I initially found the site as I was searching for info to make a Sucker Punch Babydoll costume for Halloween this year. My husband and I really enjoy making and showing off our costumes. Now I've learned that there are many more venues to wear costumes. I had no idea! There are so many talented people out there and I look forward to maybe one day attending a Comicon as well. :)

Hello all. Ford from Davenport, IA here. I am mostly interested in Walking Dead stuff. Thanks for making this forum awesome.

Hi my name is Dave, new on here obviously lol just your average college kid who enjoys his scifi etc. I don't really have a collection of things but am aiming to start my own

Hi every body im L. Ninja and I just wanted to say how inspirational it is to see such polite and talented people forming such an awesome community. I stumbled upon this site looking for a tron costume/daft punk helmet and was amazed by pratically everything else besides. You people are amazing and deserve every nod of respect. just so awesome here, glad to be apart of such a creative community, hoping to start learning to design my own replicas

~Lam:ninja

Hi! Noob here, just joined. I like the idea woodworking on props but I am not an electrical engineer, or anything like that so it is hard to get some providers made or even started.

So, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I am all ears. :)

Hello all,

My name's Bri, new to the RPF but not new to prop construction. I've been making replica props from movies and video games for many years now, my favorites being Aliens, Mass Effect, and Monster Hunter. I started off as a cosplayer and have become increasingly addicted to prop making, going bigger and more intricate with each build. I'm here to learn the finer points of replica building from the best out there. I hope this is the beginning of something awesome!

This is me, in one of my Monster Hunter armors:
big7.jpg

Hi. New here to the costume-making scene, but definitely very interested. I'm utterly amazed with some of the work you people do, and would like to get involved.

-FAYKI

Hello. I'm a college student whose been on therpf for out a year but I'm just now getting involved. I'm a movie fan and am truly amazed with all the replica props on here...especially the Harry Potter ones!

Hi everyone. I'm extremely new to costuming and prop making having just found a sudden interest in it. I'm currently studying 3D modeling and enjoy sculpting and drawing as well as trying to stay in superhero shape lol. Right now I'm working on a Scarlet Spider costume, something pretty simple to start off with, and will be posting more about that. I look forward to reading more from you all.

Hey all...joined this board about 10 years ago maybe...give or take. Been away for a long time...but coming back to the scene little by little. Figured I'd drop by and see what was what and maybe post some pix of my newly growing collection...enjoy all!

BTTFCase2.jpg

Hoverboard.jpg

CloseCase1.jpg

ProtonPack.jpg

PKEMeter.jpg

Hello! My name is Brandon, I'm very much into Sci-fi and movies and such.
I hope to meet people here and learn more about prop replicating!

Hello everyone!! My name is Pablo Im from TX. I would love to make new friends, i would be nice to know some more peeps like me. Ive been a Hunters lair member and a 405th member for a while. I love every single on those sites and im sure il grow to love this one as well!!

Greetings, I'm Floyd from Colorado, USA. I'm hoping to get some tips and hints on gear for a Star Wars costume and a Battlestar Galactica costume.

Cheers!

Hey all,

I have been browsing the site for a few months now but decided to take the plunge and become a member. I've been building props on and off now for a couple of years, usually for costumes for specific events, but last year I finally got around to start making my very own Ghostbusters outfit with Pack (which I've been cosplaying for the last two years at Supanova Perth) and I've been hooked on prop building and collecting every since.

I've got a few different costumes in various stages of progress, including Indiana Jones, Arnold Rimmer (Red Dwarf) and am currently working on a Sheriff Carter from Eureka (although time and money hasn't been in abundant supply lately) but also have numerous other costume ideas that I'd love to give it a try.

I'm trying to expand my prop collection, although at this time I only have repros and home made props. I'm also collecting nerf guns to mod as props for future film projects I'll be working on as I am currently a film student. Looking forward to expanding my collection and finally completing some of my projects (pics pending).

Cheers
Simon

G'day, another Perth person here.
Big Sci Fi fan, as well as anime and disney, oh heck, I'm easily amused :lol
Love looking at all the talent and skills employed to make these costumes and armours.

I get ideas at 2am and then come browse this site to see how hard it would be to do, so far, have worked out that I'm not up to making any of it, but do have my heart set on either a dalek, phonebox, or a unit 02 Eva.

One day.....

Hello there.

My name is Stein. I live in Belgium. I've been visiting this site since i was looking how i could make a cool Scarecrow (Arkham Asylum) costume for halloween.
Since then i've been visiting the site almost everyday to see what other people have created and how they've created collection rooms.

I don't know what i can say about myself.
Hobbies are like almost every1 here in this forum. Movies, Tv-series and music.

Greetz

Stein

Hi everyone!
I met a few guys at Dragon Con, while I was wheeling around "Bob" (1:1 scale Battle Droid), and they recomended this Forum. If you were there he was the Droid at the 501st's table. If you made it over to the Stargate Universe area, that was my Jaff'a Horus Helmet on display there too.
My father and I just started "J & J Movie Props" for something fun to do as we both love Sci-Fi, new and classics and building props. Not in it for the money, just the fun of building things cool.

We're really easy going and because both of us have taught before (My father tought Art & Design for 30 years) we're more then willing to share our knowledge with you like minded crazy people :)

Jonny B
&
John B AKA "Pops"

Well... hi! I'm a guy from near to Barcelona (Spain), so I want to apologize if my english is not good enough ;) Im awesomed for the quality of your props! Im not make any prop yet but Im planning do it soon. I'm looking for ideas! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back