re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi All,

Looking for a winter project with my son.

This looks like the place !

John

Hello ladies & gentlemen... I´m a fan of Star Wars since I saw the first movie in theaters when I was 5 years old and now I´m 39... The world as been changed strongly but my illusion and capacity of dream is intact.
One year ago I joined on SW Barcelona and now there is some possibilities that I never dreamed like make an armor or costume like my favourite characters.
Browsing the web I found The RPF and I was so amazed... a becoming new world...
I like this fellowship....
Kind regards from Barcelona to everybody...

DaVe

Hey All.

I'm Vito.

I'm with the costuming group. UKCM and i own a set of Terry English armour. I'm looking to sell it soon and buy a new set for my collection. I am a massive Aliens Freak.

I've been told that the rpf is a wonderful community and i shall enjoy my stay here. =]

-Vito

Hello! I'm Eric. I've always been into making movies, but I never really put a lot of props into them. Anyway, I'm really excited to be apart of your fantastic community.

Hi all

Been very impressed by all the props. I have made a couple myelf including a Uruk-Hai Sword & Psi-Corp badge. I am currently working on a Hoplite Shield aka Clash of the Titans but I am easily distracted by all the shiny toys!

Hi, my name is Qurras. Thats a Klingon name as I am a member of a Star Trek fan club. I'm 54 yers old and still love my hobbies.
I build all kinds of Science Fiction models, every thing from metal to Resin to Sheet Plastic. Mostly Star Trek but other movie related Sci-Fi. I'm also into German Armor from World War two. Love to talk to others about the finer points of detailing and building.

Hello all,
My name is Robert, Also known as Master Jedi ,though I am new to the forums I am not new in the world of costumes and Replicas.
My works include:
-Life sized NSD dalek seen at Comic-Con and Wondercon,
-Anakin Skywalker from Ep 2 and 3,
-Stormtrooper from SW Ep 4,
-Collector of Master Replicas POTC props and maker of costumes and other items from these movies,
-Various other props mainly from SW

some of my work can be seen here:
Pictures by masterjediball - Photobucket

I'm glad to be a part of this great online community.

Hello Everyone ! My name is laurène (enelaur) I live in France. I'm a big fan of lara croft, angelina jolie and Milla Jovovich I am also passionate about garage kit and custom.

My Deviant Art: Enelaur on deviantART

Thank you for your welcome!

Hi!

I never knew this thread excisted so I will start right away!

I'm Sharon, 20 years old, styding Industrial Design Engineering in The Hague, the Netherlands. I'm officially from Veldhoven, and I grew up in Eindhoven. In the southern Netherlands.
I'm also a professional photographer for Rail and infrastructural projects. So in short; I photograph everything what has to do with public transportation on rails. Okay that's not really short, but more understandable.

I also love cosplaying and I'm working on too many costumes at once, but I kind of like it. I'm doing:

MMPR Yellow
Batgirl; Ice Decal version (from the batman & robin movie)
Rogue from the X-men; animated. (this one is almost finished)
Nobell Gundam from G-Gundam.

And in the future I might do some custom costumes, including some typical dutch trains for a festival here. It's a group cosplay.
I also would like to do the NetherGundam just for fun. :)

I also practice Ninjutsu, a martial art going the path of the ninja. So officially, I'm a kunoichi. I also like to snowboard, wakeboard and travel around the world, which is temporarily limited to Europe :')

Pleased to meet you!

Sharon A.K.A. Kialna

Hallo ^^
My name is Erzebeth Malfoy and I`m a new user.

wts up i made awsome scifi object:thumbsup

Hello guys,

I'm a 37 years old french guy exiled to belgium.
I'm working as an IT Consultant and I'm a huge Marvel Comics fan.
As all Marvel replicas are much expensive, I thought about making them myself.

I'm working on my version of the arc reactor that is almost finished, and I recycled an old sat dish to a nice captain americas shield that I still need to paint.

My next move will be give it a try to fiberglass on a magneto helmet before moving to the iron man one.

Thx for your advices.

Hello,
I'm a 19 year old animation student but I have always had a knack for costuming. The reason I came onto the forum is I'm currently working on a Nazgul costume for Halloween and a few comic conventions. I've gotten alot of ideas so far and I love the beautifully crafted items that people are producing here.

I hope to stick around for awhile since right now I'm on a college budget but hoping to dabble in the awesome techniques some use here.

Oh! I like Lord of the Rings and almost any animation. I don't really post my art work a lot on deviant art or my 3D things because I'm lazy about posting it.

apynip on deviantART

Hopefully I'll post some new stuff soon since I'm in art school and I should post it.

HEY!!! What's up, found this site and am very happy to see the new different ideas in replica making. Hopefully I can provide as many information as I gain from here.

Hi All, my name is Ian Corrao - aka iancorrao... weird username, right? I recently got into prop making as of late last year. I started by making a Halo ODST Helmet and have since made a couple commissioned casts of it. I'm attempting to finish a complete ODST armor set for myself but I've also start a Guy manuel helmet build for a friend. I'll put links below.

I'm a fan of games and movies and have always enjoyed the behind the scenes action of building props and the "How it's made". I'm also an artist with a style that ranges from anything like webcomic to concept art. I currently run a webcomic with my friend and it's called ZombieHood. Again more links below. I look forward to cruising these here forums and reading, taking, and giving advice when I can. I've always been a troller but now I've finally gotten around to signing up.

ODST Build

Daft Punk - Guy Manuel Build

ZombieHood Webcomic

My DeviantArt profile

Hi all new guy here i have wondered on here from time to time and was looking for props from walking dead and found the patches im in to horror and batman and anything zombie i also am a soilder in the US Army and am stationed at fort polk so if you guys need badges or ribbons let me know im here to help know im

Hi , my name is pamela I am from colombia but I live in buenos aires.I am 30 years old, I found this website watching youtube looking for props from the harry potter movies. I love harry potter got kind of a collecion so all of harry potter interests me.

hey all my name is jay im 34 ive been into building props for about 2 years ive made a full predator suit some weapons and a critter currently working on a little red riding hood and the big bad wolf for halloween 2011 ill post pics soon

Hello everyone,

I am James and I am a local freelance artist here in California. I have been drawing since I was about 5 years old and my latest jobs included Family guy and Hellboy sketch cards. I also am under contract for the City of West Hollywood for many of their events like Halloween; I am usually the guy that designs the street banners, advertising media, shirts, badges, etc. I also sculpt and have been doing that for sometime. Currently I am making props with Mr.Pinksy the guy that produces those pretty cool Daft punk helmets that you see here in the forum. Hopefully soon I will be able to find some spare time to show off some new pieces but for now I am really enjoying the much creative people that are on this forum. I am truly impressed with some of the work on here. I can and will say that many of you are the reason why people like me are employed in this wonderful field and keep me motivated to continue to do what I do.

Thank you to all.

~James

My name is Kevin Hamberg. I live in Washington, USA (west coast Washington). I have been making props since i was 14 (with limited success i might add :unsure) because i love to make movies and nobody else wanted to make stuff. I used improvise and didnt spend to much time on anything, however as of my senior year (last year) in High School i started taking things a bit more serious taking classes towards film and the like. While through out all of high school i was very involved in the school theater (the Technical aspects anyways). So with that in mind I have no idea where I will end up with building props, making movies, etc... but I at least enjoy it as a side hobby.

Currently I am working on a customized fallout vault costume with an interesting take on the pipboy. I am doing it for a Fallout based airsoft event in November. Its mostly done i just have a few tweaks here and there. I was led to this forum in the hopes of finding some tips and tricks to help me out, thus far its worked quite out nicely! :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back